I hope im still welcome here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i'm not pleae tell me and i will stop.I am sorry. I meant no harm. Anyway i went to the doctor and finally i got some help. I really dont know why the did not help me at the first place. Anyway they still did not think i need detox, so they let me out. They just prescribe me Valpam. I hope that will work. I want to ask you not to ignore me here, and if you want to, just tell me and i pomise i will stop posting.
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

done.
    I care about the people here.
    Anyone who would call a post talking about and guiding/encouraging/ talking someone through drinking on antibuse harmless is a fucking dick smack.--------------------------------------------
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

everyone is welcome here network .. keep on doing your best to help yourrself .. just because when it really comes down to you are the only that can do it for yourself and only if you really want it ..
      so keep posting and ask all the question you need and we are here for you to help you and surport you in anyway we can ..good luck with the meds ..stay strong and think positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Netty, I am glad you have got some help. No one is ever ignored here unless they are causing harm and disruption to others.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

If you follow the rules of the forum you are welcome to post. I am sure some of the kinder members will interact with you.
          ?We are one another's angels?
          Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

hi net,some of us have to learn the hard way dang i missed you welcom gyco

Comment

I don't know what must have happened to make you think you are not welcome here. So I should not be posting about this, but I will. I don't know if you drank and posted or what, but if My Way Out is helping you, I would never want you to leave.

I would hope everyone would be welcome here. I do agree that you need to go by the rules. I only say that because that is true of everyone posting here.
              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Glad you got some medical help...I am here for you and always have been...RIGHT ???? All I have to say, if you want to keep it that way..... DO NO HARM !!!!
                Not to you and certainly NOT to others..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Welcome Network and all who are troubled and suffering from AL and other abuse. I hope MWO can help heal the wounds.
                  Matt

Comment

Net,

Glad you got some help. Welcome back. No games please.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Hi Network,

You are certainly welcome here if you want to use MWO to help yourself to deal with your drinking and get better. You will find help and support and even friendship along the way. I've been here a long time and it has helped me enormously.

I didn't read your thread about drinking on antabuse, but I did read the threads following it, and I guess the best that can be said is that you used very poor judgement, and the consequences to the post could have been quite harmful, even deadly, to someone if they had taken it to heart.

I hope that now that you are getting some medical help that you will be able to settle down and listen to what the members have to say to help you. Some people have had a rocky start and have gone on to get and give a lot of help on the forums. I hope that will be your experience. There's a lot of wisdom here if you choose to listen. Good luck. Take this seriously and take yourself seriously, and you shouldn't have more problems.
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Nettie,

I"m glad to see you've received some medical help. I hope you follow it and take care of youself.

Be
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Network

Glad to hear your back and got some help. Now stop being a pain in the :bum: and :getwellsoon: :agreed: LOL only kidding my friend.
                          Starting over again
                          ray:

Comment

Working...
                          X