Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

I would like to sincerely apologise for my behavior. I am still in a state that i cannot even put my apology right. I am not worth your help, i just want to apologise the best i can now and wish you all the best.
    Netty.
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Hi All

Netty, apology accepted. I haven't replied to any of your threads before, in fact I've only seen a couple. I just want to say that you are worthy. You are crying out for help and can't seem to help yourself. You must make more of an effort, Netty. I KNOW it's hard, especially when you are so down on yourself. To start with, may I suggest you change your avitar into something more positive. The one you have currently says it all about your mood. Maybe that is a first step. Start with little steps about becoming more positive and you may find life gets easier. Maybe take a trip to the harbour and walk around there, or go for a ferry ride over to Manly or the zoo or something. Anything to make you feel better about yourself. Actually, the zoo would be a good one. How could you not have a laugh at the antics of the animals.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hi All

Hi Net - I haven't been able to be on this site for long lately, so I am not sure of what your apology is about. What I DO know, however, is that this is a place for you to come for help. You are courageous to be apologising, I hope it is accepted by those who you have directed it too. Hang in there, YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi All

Network, I very much hope that you are (and remain) sincere, this time around... and serious about getting over the alcohol problem that brought you here, in the first place.

Comment

Hi All

Network, drinking is a serious issue for many of us. Its nothing to laugh about or make a joke of. This is a support site, we are trying to abstain from alcohol, listen and offer advice to people. No one feels good on the 4th. day off booze, it takes me a good 14 days of nothing before i feel better at all. So before you talk shit, read what others are saying.

Comment

Hi All

Why are some of you so critical of Network? Haven't we all spoken shit when drunk before? Get off his/her back and just help for goodness sake. Criticising is not going to be help when Network is doing enough of that to him/herself.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09
            AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hi All

Panicked, thanks for it, but they are right. I've said some terrible things. The guilt is killing me and i know i deserve it.
              We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Hi All

Hey again, Net - guilt very useless to you at this time or any!! BANISH it - you have apologised, sincerely, I feel. Take the support that you are offered, everyone of us struggles BIG TIME at any point. Believe in yaself, mate, and you WILL do it! All very best
                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi All

Network,
                  I have also said and done things I horribly regret while drinking, and while sober.
                  I apologise for being so harsh with you about the antibuse thing.( Your post scared the shit out of me....what if some one tried drinking on it? Please know I am not rehashing anything, I just wanted to explain why I over reacted.)
                  You are worth the effort to better your life...a life without AL!
                  Guilt serves you no purpose. Focus on your goals, and keep posting when you need support.
                  This is a wonderful place, full of supportive caring people.
                  I wish you all the best in your fight to rid yourself of AL(cohol)

You CAN do it. You ARE worth it!
                  Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Hi All

Hi Net,

I apparently have missed what all the fuss is about, for what it is worth, it takes a strong one to fess up, you should definitely stay on here and with a clear mind start afresh and try to take whats good from this site ,
                    we are only human, just try your best and dont be discouraged from doing that and im sure you will be very welcome here
                    Live your life in such a way that
                    when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                    Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Hi All

Netty, you have been through a horrible time, I guess you have learned a lesson? Its good to see you back on the road to recovery. And you ARE worth it. Come on buddy, alcohol is a depressant, you dont need that in your life anymore.
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi All

Hi Network,

Have you thought about having counselling? It sounds like it might help to talk everything through with someone to get things off your chest. I had counselling last year for the first time ever and found it helpful - PM me if you want to know what to expect coz I know it can be a scary thing to contemplate.
                        sigpic
                        AF since December 22nd 2008
                        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Hi All

Hi Network
                          Glad u are back to us. U have apologised now give urself permission to let go of the guilt it is a useless emotion. Each person has to deal with his/her own feelings and so have you and u are not responsible for how someone else feels. Stay on the board take what u need fom it and leave the rest.
                          Luv :l

Comment

Hi All

agree entirely

panicked;544204 wrote: Why are some of you so critical of Network? Haven't we all spoken shit when drunk before? Get off his/her back and just help for goodness sake. Criticising is not going to be help when Network is doing enough of that to him/herself.
                            well said panicked, I was amazed at weekend how judgemental people were towards network on what is supposed to be a supportive site. He/she was obvivously very drunk and that is the worse time to preech to someone. I agree P we all need cruel love soemtimes but at times it sounds very high handed to me.
                            Network PLEASE change your avatar as advised, it will be an important first step. You do have a NETWORK of support here but you DO need professional help, please seek it out.
                            Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Hi All

Hi Net,
                              Welcome.. I agree with Keeps & Panicked.
                              Good luck with getting & staying sane.
                              You will find good support here if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                              X