Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

Liver.....minging!!
    I'm watching deal or no deal and then I'm having a bath, cause I haven't had one since Monday!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

There's a welsh woman on it tdy, and she is playing a bloody awfull game!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

Sometimes they just don't know when to take the deal.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

She dealt at 15000, and her final offer was 95000!!!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

This week I saw one that dealt 86,000. Offer went to 180,000+, then to 320,000. She had 500,000 in her case!!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

OMG, That show makes me really nervous....I stay away from it.
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

[QUOTE=Zenstyle;544623]How long did it take you Evie, from when you decided to try quitting to be able to get a handle on it?

"Regaining power"... that's what I need to do. And sooner rather than later, before the boat goes down.[/QUOTE
                A false sense of POWER came in a week or maybe 10 days and it was getting really good....Too good. I started to get COCKY and thought...I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING NOW...wrong. I had to get drunk again and make a fool of myself. Thank GOD I had naltrexone and I was able to use that to stop myself from really having a train wreck. Then I made the decision that true inner power comes from knowing that AL will always WIN if i let him in the door.
                That was last Oct.....and then this time I have slowly regained my sense of self and it gets stronger everyday.
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

We have people in our office all the time bringing in donuts and bagels, etc to get us to use their company. Yesterday someone brought in ding dongs!!! I just ate my first ding dong yesterday! I think I could get attached to them....they are kinda "too sweet" for me.
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

Evie, You sound really strong to me!! And you radiate your strength out to all of us!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

Zen, You only have just begun here on this site....I felt I had a lot to learn about forums, threads, posts, etc. It took me a while to figure out the avatar thing and get one from outside....it took me forever to be able to post pics.....there is SO much to learn.

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

Hi everyone!

How is everyone today?

Krigs ... well done on the smokes, i can smell your freshness all the way from Wales!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

kriger;544720 wrote: We have people in our office all the time bringing in donuts and bagels, etc to get us to use their company. Yesterday someone brought in ding dongs!!! I just ate my first ding dong yesterday! I think I could get attached to them....they are kinda "too sweet" for me.
                          Kriger, when I was working, I loved kiss ass vendors when it was contract bid time...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

Hi Wish! How are you?
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

one2many;544729 wrote: Whats a ding dong Kriga?
                              I can't wait to hear the answer to that one Krigers....LMAO !!!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 11 Feb

I'm good thanks LTG, just watching come dine with me whist dusting the longue. Multi tasking at it's best!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X