Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have for drinkers

oooh! oooh!

Just have to share my b-day gift with my friends who need replacement drinks. So I'm an infomercial junkie, shoot me. But I got the Magic Bullit blender the other day from my sister and BOY is it Fun! Just made myself a topnotch $4.00 mocha, and it's 7:00pm The thing is so dang easy to use, clean and store. And boy does it pack a punch. It makes excellent smoothies which I simply add AllOne to each morning. My old blender was a pain in the patoot to clean but not this little guy. Hey, we need something to fill our newly sober evenings with and this one's great

Love Ya,
    Lori

Must have for drinkers

We're dying to know!

So ... what kind of blender is it? Can you give us a link?

Thanks!

TGIF everyone

Trish
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Comment

Must have for drinkers

You can just google it Trish and the site will come up! It is cool. I'm thinking of tossing my old blender and getting one, too! It's nifty! I'm also thinking of getting myself an expresso maker. I love a good cappucino, and I'm thinking that it would be nice to have a decaf cappucino in the evening as a wine replacement! What the hey! With the $$ I'm NOT spending on wine, it will pay for itself in less than two weeks!! I can only drink SO MANY cranberry and ginger ales.....
      Love and hugs and good things to drink!
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Must have for drinkers

LOLOL --- I guess it 'twas too early in the morning for me - I didn't realize the brand was Magic Bullit - I'll check it out!

Hugs...
        Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"

Comment

Must have for drinkers

It's actually Magic Bullet!!!

Comment

Must have for drinkers

I'll check too. I love new gadgets especially if they make life easier!

Comment

Must have for drinkers

bullet

Hey gang,

It also makes GREAT cappuccinos, mochas, and other frozen stuff. It's so powerful that you can make whipped cream in seconds. AND it really does a great job getting rid of the chunks you sometimes get with AllOne.

Comment

Must have for drinkers

I believe the new one they are selling in the U.S. also has a juicer attachment and a second bullitt blender kit!!! Could be a great deal!

Comment

Must have for drinkers

Bought ONE!

Not sure if anyone will see this but I bought the magic bullet last week and it is the best gadget I've had in a long time. The health food store guy gave me a powder to make a protein drink that he says is better than the amino complete so every morning I have my chocolate protein shake with my all in one mixed up by my little magic bullet - no mess no fuss. Thanks Lorik:thanks:
                  Trish In Omaha

"

Comment

Must have for drinkers

I just ordered mine over the weekend! I can't wait to get it!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X