Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Dear AL Letter

Dear AL,

I don't know what has happened to us. You used to be so charming, sophisticated, alluring. Oh, the fun times we had at parties and on vacations. I thought I finally found what I was missing, a friend who was always there for me.

For awhile now our relationship has not been so wonderful. We just don't seem to agree anymore. I say that I want one drink, you say I want 6 or 7. I say I just want to release some stress, you say I need to get drunk. I want to see friends and go to the gym and you always want me to stay home with you. It's the daily arguments and sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't stand. You lie, manipulate and steal from me. You've taken my youth, health and beauty. Oh, I've tried to leave you before and you always come back whispering sweet nothings in my ear that you will change and you will be better this time. Well, I've had it! You are not allowed to step foot in my house and if I see you out socially, I will have nothing to say to you. I've changed and you are just not with the program anymore. Don't contact me anymore.

Bright

Everything I need is within me!

My Dear AL Letter

Great letter Bright. Al IS really a big jerk who treats us like crap. He is no friend, and only wants to hurt us.
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

My Dear AL Letter

Great letter! Restraining Orders on Al. Just like the one I have on one of my ex boyfriends. :finger::bye::boxer:
      Starting over again
      ray:

Comment

My Dear AL Letter

Great post!
        AL is a tosser!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

My Dear AL Letter

Good stuff...well done!
          My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

My Dear AL Letter

Good stuff.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
            X