I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back

Man what a rough ride. I've gotta do this. I'm picking myself up and dusting myself off.

I need some sort of support. I don't really want to go to an AA meeting. I beleive I can do this on my own but things get so hectic sometimes and then the craving starts...

ugh. I wish I knew how to re-program my brain....
    SuperBernie

I'm back

Hi, Bernie, and welcome back!

Here's how to re-program your brain: change your thinking and your behavior. It works. It literally changes the structure and function of the brain. It takes a lot of effort, and practice; but if you really want it, you can do it...

Comment

I'm back

Hi Bernie,

You can re-program your brain. Remember: It's YOUR brain and all of YOUR brain cells. YOU have complete control over them. We all can help with ideas, inspiration and lending an ear (or should I say eyes ... bwaaaa haaa haaaa). Anyway, welcome back. We're here for you.

SK
      AF since 1/2009

Comment

I'm back

Hi Bernie, good to see you again. LIke wip and sk say, its within your power to make the changes that you want. We are here to help you during the tough bits and celebrate the good. But its you who has to make that decision in the first place and come through those cravings. Once you start learning how to cope with life and situations sober, you are moving forward.
        Start with a plan maybe? Have you seen the tool box thread in Monthly Abs? thats a good place to start.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm back

Welcome back, Bernie.

It's true, your brain can be retrained. The more AF days you put in the easier it gets. Do you have supps for the cravings? Glutamine? Kudzu?

Take care of yourself,
          Be
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I'm back

thanks for the welcome back everyone.

I don't have supps for the cravings. I was thinking to invest in a shock collar though.

SuperBernie

Comment

Working...
            X