Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Vegas!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check in and say hello. I'm getting ready to go on vacation to Vegas. I'll get to meet Det and Morrison. I'm nervous but it should be fun. They seem like great guys.

Won't have much time on the computer so I just wanted to wish everyone well. Hope where ever you are on your journey your staying strong. Never give up!

:l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Off to Vegas!

OK, Doll, here's my send off! Have the BEST BEST SOBER NF AF time you possibly can!! I hope you have a ball! This is for Det :lipstick: and Morrison :lipstick: since I know they both need an ego boost! Ya'll be carefull!!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Off to Vegas!

AK...sounds like great fun! Meeting up with Det and Morrison will be a blast, I am sure! So have a great time, be safe and AF is Best!!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Off to Vegas!

kool ak have fun and give det and morris a big hug .. for me please
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Off to Vegas!

Yippee! What fun that would be to meet up with Det and Morrison!

Comment

Off to Vegas!

Fantastic! Hope you have a great time... come back and tell us all about it!

Comment

Off to Vegas!

Thanks everyone! I will take pics and post them.

:l
              Ak
              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Off to Vegas!

AKgirl, we're gonna paint the town red! look out Vegas.......
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Off to Vegas!

AKgirl - make sure you get downtown to the Fremont Experience at night.
                  Stop into the Fremont Hotel and ask them when their all you can eat crab legs buffet is - it's the best in town for the price. (I think it is Tues and Thur, but they change it often.)
                  And you have get to the tippy top of the Paris Hotel's Eiffel Tower and watch the Bellagio water works from a birds-eye-view, also best at night.
                  Walk thru the shops at the Venetian and listen to the Gondola operators sing Italian love songs.

I love Vegas! Have a blast!
                  * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Off to Vegas!

Have fun!

Enhoy your trip and have fun!
                    Determ..I am going to come see you in the fall--be forewarned!

Comment

Off to Vegas!

Have a Great Time!! Please give big hugs to DET, DX, and Morrison for me.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Off to Vegas!

Akgirl - I'm green with envy!! I met them last March in Vegas, and DX too... we had such a great time. You will love them and please give them an extra hug just from Allie! Please??? Have a wonderful time! :l
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                        X