Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook

No need to go through year books - if you've entered where and when you went to school it should find others who were in your class. At least it does for me.

I just started FB a few weeks ago. But now everytime I try to go to the site my internet explorer window freezes. So doesn't do me a lot of good.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Facebook

I think that FB may put classmates.com out of business!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Facebook

Thanks everyone. I will check back with FB and MWO when I get back.

Now it's off to 'Vegas Baby"!!!!!
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Facebook

I joined FB and never completed my registration.. i would be on the computer 24/7.. i'll go back another time. Not now.

Comment

Facebook

im one of those dorks with too many friends...it's addicting!

Comment

Facebook

Anyone who wants me as a friend on facebook pm me. I have never talked about my problems and have never had a problem with them. Cy xx
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Facebook

A lot of friends from my old forum decided it would be good to start a group on facebook away from the forum so as not to distract from the primary purpose of 'said' forum. Most of them are in AA so understand the need for privacy and I've never once seen any of them post anything out in the open concerning alcoholism or addiction. That's what the forum is for at the end of the day and facebook is something totally seperate where a little more fun is had!!lol

Yeah I been of facebook a good while now but like prest I limit my friends and am careful who I add. Some people have thousands of friends in their contacts but I don't feel the need to be adding people left right and centre just for the sake of it. I'd probably never speak to half of em properly anyway (like Cym!!!lol only joking mate I'll catch up with you later bud!) So be choosy who you add ak. I've had a few warnings recently of people who are hackers etc and if you add them as your friend they will also hack all of your friends and familly in YOUR contact list.

So have fun but be careful!!

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Facebook

I am on facebook too!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I have several friends from here too. If you wanna be friends...PM me...we can add each other.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Facebook

I love it for the photos -- it's a great way to catch up with friends and familys news and photos.
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Facebook

me too!

I love facebook too..............am on there so would love to be all your "friends"!!

MA
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                      X