Message from Bluey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message from Bluey

This is the first time I've been able to get to a computer for a few months. Obviously most have heard about the devastating fires in Victoria and I have family who are involved in the horror, but survived and are grateful to be alive, albeit with no house or property left. My shout out here is for Tawnyfrog. Has anyone heard from her? I sincerely hope all is well for her.

Grateful for any news.
    Hey Ho and away we go ....

Message from Bluey

G'day Bluey. I haven't been on here for a couple of days, so not sure if Tawny's around at all. i notice her on here every few days, but haven't seen her tonight. I'm in Melbourne, and very sorry to hear of your family's loss. The whole thing is so horrible. Hope you are coping ok...............G. (if i see her here over w/kend, i'll let her know you're asking after her).

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Message from Bluey

Hiya Bluey,
      I am so sorry to hear your family were affected in the tragic fires over there...it must be truly horrific..
      Tawny was about last night and seemed fine...
      My thoughts are with you all in Australia right now.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Message from Bluey

Hi Bluey,
        Words can not express how horrible it has been watching helplessly while so many have suffered and been swept away. My thoughts go out to you and all those still in trouble and I am so glad your family are alive and well. It has just been tragedy after tragedy. Welcome back.

Comment

Message from Bluey

When I heard the news I was instantly concerned for all our Aussie friends. I'm glad to hear you are well. Nice to see you back!
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Message from Bluey

Tawny frog update.......Safe and sound.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Message from Bluey

Yup, the frog is safe.....probably take a while to be sound again tho.

Thanks for your replies. It's a world of consternation. If that makes sense.
              Hey Ho and away we go ....

Comment

Message from Bluey

Bleu ,,, its Ripp ... been thinking about you a long time!!! Had some good home-maker tips, now i forgot them ... come back again.

Comment

Message from Bluey

Bluey, have been thinking about you and was worried not knowing where you are living. So glad you are ok. I am so sorry for you all.
                  Tawny is ok, but I think all the Victorians are in shock.
                  Hugs,
                  Lori
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Message from Bluey

Bluey, I am so sorry. I cannot imagine the devastation. Thanks for checking in.

Comment

Message from Bluey

Hi Blue,

I have missed you! Glad to know you are ok. I am also so sorry for the losses. Life really is fragile and precious.

Hope to see you more often.

Comment

Message from Bluey

Bluey..XXXXXXX we have missed you. I am so glad your family is safe!
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Message from Bluey

I too have missed you, Bluey xxx Happy to hear that you are safe, sorry to hear that you have been so impacted by these horrible fires and devistation. Wishing you and your family and friends....safety and relief.......
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Message from Bluey

Bluey, you have been missed. I'm sorry your family suffered losses, but thankful they are safe. Hope to see more of you.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Message from Bluey

Bluey,

Thanks for posting. I'm thinking of you, your family and all our Aussie friends. It's just awful.

Take care,
                              Be
                              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                              X