simple realization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple realization

You know Don, and I have mentioned this before.....when I was starting out and I drank on day 28 of my first 30 try......you sent me a PM.....all it said was..."Kate, you are better than this!".......you did not justify my choosing to drink.....you did not coddle me.....you reminded me of who I am and what I needed to do!

xxx Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

simple realization

he did the same for me when i was struggling with really bad cravings...made me think and act responsibly...very much appreciated chief!

"think about your thoughts", i believe was the phrase that got me through!

Comment

simple realization

very very true for me, peace!
        I will be ok as long as I don't take that first drink!

Some one's signature is something like "1 drink is too many, 1000 is not enough"

It is kind of true!
        As long as I remain a non drinker, I will have less of a problem remaining AF
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

simple realization

What is 1 drink??? Never had just one drink!!!!!! Can't do it and I know I can't do it. So I stay away from that 1 drink! So far so good. Thanks to ya'll.
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

simple realization

...oh and i have an addiction problem too..!

Ditto Bella-and the answere is so simple-don't take that first drink!
            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Working...
            X