My thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts

Hart...it is so easy to have no conviction, to still drink and not care about drinking..so easy to play the easy card.....to be a "Mother" when it suits you, without the responsibility...and to drink when it suits you, which is most of the time. No, I am not attacking you personally...just telling the truth.....MWO is not a place for those that have found a way to be sober today....nor is it a place to maintain sobriety....it is a place for people like you Hart....to be praised for having no stance at all...to continue to drink and not feel anything.......Keep on doing what you do!

Sorry....this is not an assault...just an observation.....at MWO....."The Drunks are Running the Rehab"....I am sooooo done!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

My thoughts

Bye, Kate.
      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

My thoughts

Kate........What !?! ( Never mind.)
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

My thoughts

KateH, I respect you very much, but I am wondering a little about what is going on in your head and what your intentions are?

I hope you are not drinking, but from the way you have expressed yourself, I can't help but conjecture...

As for you, Hart, whatever has happened on this forum while I have been too busy to get involved, I will always remember the way you reached out to me in my moments of dire need. I feel you know where you are headed, but like most people here, you are doing it your way and you will find your own way out.

You have a good heart, Hart.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

My thoughts

Hart that was very well said, I am glad you are staying.
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

My thoughts

Gabby.........Do you want to be in the middle of a conterversy !! Ha! IAD
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

My thoughts

I do please IAD :H
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

My thoughts

"Sorry....this is not an assault...just an observation.....at MWO....."The Drunks are Running the Rehab"....I am sooooo done![/QUOTE]"

WTF Kate??????
                  Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                  April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                  wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                  wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                  wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                  wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                  wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                  wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                  http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

My thoughts

Kate....WTF.........You think having fun is just for drunks !?! You been having trouble for a long time........IAD Wake up life is wonderful......and full of laughter !
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

My thoughts

KateH1;547513 wrote: Hart...it is so easy to have no conviction, to still drink and not care about drinking..so easy to play the easy card.....to be a "Mother" when it suits you, without the responsibility...and to drink when it suits you, which is most of the time. No, I am not attacking you personally...just telling the truth.....MWO is not a place for those that have found a way to be sober today....nor is it a place to maintain sobriety....it is a place for people like you Hart....to be praised for having no stance at all...to continue to drink and not feel anything.......Keep on doing what you do!

Sorry....this is not an assault...just an observation.....at MWO....."The Drunks are Running the Rehab"....I am sooooo done!
                      WTF Kate??????
                      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

My thoughts

KateH1;547513 wrote: Hart...it is so easy to have no conviction, to still drink and not care about drinking..so easy to play the easy card.....to be a "Mother" when it suits you, without the responsibility...and to drink when it suits you, which is most of the time. No, I am not attacking you personally...just telling the truth.....MWO is not a place for those that have found a way to be sober today....nor is it a place to maintain sobriety....it is a place for people like you Hart....to be praised for having no stance at all...to continue to drink and not feel anything.......Keep on doing what you do!

Okay, despite my best intentions (hell is paved..), I have to weigh in here.

Just saying that something is not an attack, when it clearly is, does not make it okay. Period.

Yes, the Drunks are Running the rehab at MWO. That is what this place is all about. Finding My (Our) Way Out.

Hart posted a very sweet post. I am sending (((Hart))) some hugs.

For once, a dear friend has angered me here to the point where I must comment. Kate, in the south we say "Bless her little heart" when we want to say something mean, cruel and nasty about someone but take off some of the sting. Just an observation...

Bless your little heart, Kate.

Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

My thoughts

This is getting so tiresome!! And of course I shouldn't respond, and of course I am - LOL!! Kate - totally out of order and uncalled for - shame on you. If, as you say, you are "so done" - then be so, you are no longer making any positive contributions for yourself or for others - and I "so" don't care whether I have offended you or not!
                          J

Comment

My thoughts

I'm new here.... So I don't know what all is going on, but like my Daddy said to me many times.... "Don't be a stumbling block" So that is my way of looking at this web site. I will read and post and ignore folks who may be stumbling blocks in my success and live on.

I have received nothing but kindness, wisdom and inspiration on this site.
                            RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

My thoughts

IAD.....just trying to lighten the thread.

(((hart))))
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

My thoughts

welcome april......please dont pay attention to this stuff.....stay workin on your af'ness
                                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                                X