Ignore lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore lists

I just discovered how to use this feature: if you put someone on your ignore list, you will see that they have posted, but you will not see their message. I think if more people used this feature, there would be fewer arguments. The arguments continue because people want to prove they are "right" and it goes nowhere, just creates more discomfort. Once you know you don't like/agree with an individual's views, you don't have to read their posts! I am in favor of peace on the boards, live and let live. I state my thoughts, don't respond when someone disagrees.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Ignore lists

Hey Sunbeam..you are wrong and I am right!!!! I'm just kidding!!!!!! Good advice!
    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Ignore lists

"I've come here for an argument!"
      "No, you haven't!"

:H

Very good point Sunbeam... I didn't even realize there was a 'mute button' on here. Thank you
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ignore lists

some people like to fight. to each his/her own.
        Matt

Comment

Ignore lists

come on people can you feel the love .. love love love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJ2NKp23WU[/video]]YouTube - The Beatles-All You Need Is Love
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ignore lists

Sunny, I saw others speak of the ignore button and have now figured out how to use it...It must be the most NEEDED and LEAST USED feature on this website..THANKS for pointing it out !!!

Thanks Mr. T....The fab 5 are my absolute all time favorites.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Ignore lists

hi sunbeam,its a good feature,specially if others thots dont inspire you thnx gyco

Comment

Ignore lists

tlg -- and that song that goes "Come on people, smile at your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another, right now .........come on people..........." :l
                Matt

Comment

Ignore lists

I find the ignore feature very annoying because I don't even want to see that those on ignore have posted. Then I feel compelled to read their BS. Just my $0.02.

Comment

Ignore lists

Instructions for this:
                    Go to User CP, scroll to Edit Options, scroll down to misc, select Buddy/ignore lists.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Ignore lists

I wish there were more filters on this site than just "ignore"-- I mean filters you could use "as needed".

For example, some days, I definitely could use a "humourless" filter. Zenstyle, you'd obviously make it through, but a good many would be strained out and spare me a lot of pain and depressive thoughts.

I'd also like to see a "judgemental" filter, and a "I know best" filter.

The only thing I don't want filtering the posts is an anonymous moderator, one of our fellow struggling or recovered colleagues, as is apparently the case now. Thanks for that, but no thanks.
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Ignore lists

Too funny Lucky!:l
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Ignore lists

Gia, I'm with Zen on "Kumbaya" going through my head for the rest of the day!!!! May be I can work on the Beatles "All we Need is Love" I'm trying that one right now.....

Comment

Ignore lists

Click

or just Click to another thread. But yep Ignor List is Good as well.

Hoping everyone is having a Great Day. All we need is Love Love, Baby all we need is Love.

And support and compassion and understanding and that's why love this Forum.

Comment

Ignore lists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oZYqAeIdYk[/video]]YouTube - let it be
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X