• Show
Clear All

time2change...

I'm thinking about you today and hoping things are going OK. :h
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

time2change...

Greenie
    That is soooo sweet of you. I took my 14 year old son on a trip to the Miami Metro Zoo. It is about 1 1/2 hour drive and we just got in. We had the best day. Came home and it appears that although some things have been moved he still lives here. Not that I had not expected that, since he has never done what he was suppossed to when he was suppossed to. I am feeling OK. Just not thinking about the fact that it is Valentine's Day!!!
    I really appreciate your thinking of me. I am staying strong!!!

Comment

time2change...

thats great time baby yeah i was thinking about you too as always .. love you and missing you
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

time2change...

time to change

I hope you hang in there, I know it is rough, know I will be dealing w/ this shit soon..............at least you enjoyed the zoo, right?? And w/ your child..........that is precious.:h

HAPPY FREAKIN' VALENTINES DAY TO ME......................he is shitfaced, acting like an ass, I am off to another AA meeting..............the only place I feel safe and loved these days................thank god I haven't drank today.....it is literally one day, one minute at a time for me right now..............hard as shit esp on the weekends...........:upset:

love you girl!!! You CAN do this!!:h:l

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

time2change...

Time......Love ya baby ! Take care.....IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

time2change...

MA
            My heart breaks for you as I have been there. We have discussed this and you need to find your breaking point.
            The rest of you...... I love you all dearly. Yes he has pushed it off to tomorrow. Just seems like he wants to prolong it all!!!

Comment

time2change...

typical procrastinator

He is probably just procrastinating since he is full of fear of a life without you..................I am so proud of you!! Mike is gone, I just got home from an aa meeting..............off to shower and to bed before he gets home and starts his crap.

love you.....................:h:h:h

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

time2change...

MA
                You were the very first person on this website that I felt I could relate to. I know that we have both dealt with alot of issues in our marriage. It has taken me years to make this move and I know when you are ready I will be here to help you!!!

Comment

time2change...

Now he is staying until tomorrow. And he can not pick up his 'stuff' till next weekend!!! I know I expected it, but I need to move on!!!

Comment

time2change...

HUGS TIME.......my thoughts are with you. Stay strong.
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

time2change...

time breathe in this case it is odat or one second at a time and remember the only person you can change is yourself the future is so bright i got to wear shades rudemama:h

Comment

time2change...

It's OK time. It's just there for the week. Don't give it any energy as it's really minor in the big scheme of things.
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

time2change...

ODAAT!
                          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

time2change...

I hope you are doing well today time2.
                            Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you, and wishing you much strength.

K
                            Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

time2change...

You are all the best. Thank you for your posts. He left this morning, but he is coming back tomorrow to take our son to his soccer practice. Just like when we were seperated years ago he called or came by almost everyday. Now that the kids are older I feel like he should contact them directly unless he must talk to me. I am staying busy redoing my bathroom and doing things around the house. OH, that would me MY house!!!
                              Thanks again. It has been one of the hardest weekends of my life but I have a few great freinds that have helped me through and your posts are such a boost.

Comment

Working...
                              X