time2change...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time2change...

remember time turn off the power before messing with elec outlets and fans ,lights.. love you my dear friend ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

time2change...

Sorry if I am scaring you T!!! actually I am scaring myself. I should not be doing the electric stuff!!!! But I am feeling so strong!!!!

Comment

time2change...

i know its wonderful to hear you sound so strong and positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

time2change...

21.years....I am not even sure how to feel. I wanted it over, but I am so unsure of it. Now I feel sad, scared and lonely!! Thank you all!! I'll let you know how I am.

Comment

time2change...

"Time" been their, done that, first wife....I told her I was leaving and going to live with my brother for sometime.... While she went away for the weekend with her parents......That Sunday she came home early and I had all my gear packed and ready to go. I had cut the grass and fed the dogs........She looked at me and said are you going.....I said yes.....I can't take it no more. ( I always came back and took care of the animals and the house until we sold it. ) The dogs were given away to good homes. That's the sorrow of breaking up....... But I made a good life....20 years married, ( 2nd time around ) 3great kids.........one needs to move on ! LOL IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

time2change...

Hey Time, if he doesn't get all his stuff together, get it together for him. Yeah, you shouldn't have to, but sometimes that's the only way to get rid of it. Hell, long after my divorce, I was throwing out crap from the attic that my ex had never gotten because I was selling the house.

It's normal to feel mixed up and lonely. You were together for a long time. It doesn't mean that you're not doing the right thing though. Obviously, your close friends here know much better than I do.

Stay strong, and all the best getting through the coming week.
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

time2change...

Thanks again. I am still not sure how I feel yet. I only can say this is such a sad day for me. 21 years and it is so hard to think it is over, even if it is what I wanted!!!

Comment

time2change...

time2change;550308 wrote: Thanks again. I am still not sure how I feel yet. I only can say this is such a sad day for me. 21 years and it is so hard to think it is over, even if it is what I wanted!!!
                  Hi Time
                  I remember when we split up I2 yrs ago ( i think) I thought and I still believe that it was the saddest day of my life. Years of hopes and dreams dead and now only me and my pain. But you know sometimes the greatest growth comes through pain, but it was not the pain that helped me grow but my response to it. I realized taht I had a choice, I could suffer from the experience and continue as before or let the pain inspire changes that helped me grow. The latter attitude allowed me to gain many spiritual riches from the pain I experienced. Life doesnt stand still when we separate, I met mr Irish a year after my separation and we have had 11 wonderful years. Stay out of his way as much as possible dont see him or meet with him only when absolutely necessary, out of sight is out of mind. My thought are with you and you are welcome to pm me anytime. :l

Comment

time2change...

Thanks again. He has left, but he still has his things here and is making sure there is always a reason to be in contact. He did this when we seperated a few years back, but I can not deal with it again. I will need to lay out the law. After all this is MY house!!

Comment

Working...
                    X