Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th February

Happy Birthday Be!:bday6:
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Zen, you crack me up!

Thanks, Sea! I'm stuffing my face as a present to myself, apparently. I really should slow down. Oh, well, there's always tomorrow for that!
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Aww..My poor sister Oney. I wish that I could be there to pamper you.:l

Comment

I am drinking cranberry pomegranate crystal light with pomegranate seltzer and lime. It is my fav AF drink.

Comment

startingover;549050 wrote: Hiya Kriggy! Hows the smoking today...or lack of it?
            I have been having a few cravings...
            Hi Starty, I am really tense and wake up with a stiff neck but each day I ease up a bit and I can breathe myself into a more relaxed state. I am feeling pretty damn fine about the whole situation. Today will be aromatherapy day....I'm going to Bath and Body to get some good smells going in this house.
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Evie.Lou;549057 wrote: Kriger, Copy a pic of the inside of our prayer chapel from my gallery. Go on the net and get the long distant REIKI symbol to copy (the scared geometry of this symbol by passes time and space). then visualize yourself meeting with all of us at 7pm EST. sitting in the chapel. Put your hand on your heart and pray about what your needs are.There is great power in numbers of people praying together. At the end we sing IMAGINE...make sense?
              PM me if you need more instructions.
              Thanks, Evie. I will PM a couple more questions and I should be ready. I think I will be alone in the house at 5pm my time so that will be perfect for me to concentrate....

Oney, What is happening with you tdy? Feeling down and sad? Can you take a nice long walk in a pretty, green place? While you are walking you can start picturing all your friends here at MWO smiling at you...Just a little suggestion. Love you, honey!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Seacailin;549101 wrote: I am drinking cranberry pomegranate crystal light with pomegranate seltzer and lime. It is my fav AF drink.
                Sea, I love the sound of that flavor; I'm going to search it out today. I just got a really nice immersion blender for Valentine's Day....I want to make a batch of asparagus soup or something like a smoothie to test it out!

Comment

Zen, that's too much work for me. I'm just too lazy to do that. I pour some OJ in a small jar, add the damn powder. Shake and chug.

Comment

Oney, I don't have as many kids as you but I know how you feel. Sometimes it seems like my HB has all the freedom in the world while I'm stuck here taking care of the day to day. I feel for you, I hope this passes quickly.

Comment

Hi All. I've had a very busy day. Work was just one big blur of cleaning solutions and toilet brushes .... glamourous or what!!! The this afternoon i went to my other niece's 1st birthday party for an hour. Got a dvd for tonight, Cy is cooking so just going to relax for a bit as i can't feel my poor achey toes!

Zenny ... well done hun. I can tell by your post that things are on the up for you and that you are finding yourself again. Sending BIG HUGS your way!

Sea ... Good to hear your feeling better, great news on the sponser.

Oney .... thinking of you hun, try and stay positive, we are all here for you x

Starts ... shame about the walk, damm rain!!!

BE .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! XXX

Evie ... going to try my best to stay awake.

Hi to everyone else x x

Comment

Hey wishy!

Comment

Hiya Wishy, I am full of admiration for you!
                          Yep, not walking today was a bummer...not doing anything leaves me so tired and unmotivated..
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I read back through the thread but then my husband started talking and distracted me, (the man can go ON and ON...) now I don't know who all is here for sure so I'll just say Hi to Everyone.

The dog kissing booth was a success yesterday, we raised $225 in just under three hours which is pretty good for standing in front of a grocery story. Nickels and dimes and dollars add up. I posted a picture of me kissing the dog in my gallery.

I started a cleanse today, I'm supposed to drink 8-10 14 oz. glasses of water each day! It's a seven day cleanse. Grandkids stayed over last night, house is a mess and that is cyclefan's life in a nutshell.
                            vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Hey all!
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Vladdie, Unpacked from your trip yet??
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X