Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missed you too, will try and stay up for the meeting, love John Lennon.

Comment

That link FROZE my PC and I had to do a restart. WEIRD...
      WOW $10,000 bucks for a BIG BOOK...I just sent Will to the attic to see if we can find my old one. It would have been from the mid 60s and probably pretty beat up but i want it, couldn't ever sell it cause MOM gave it to me...well maybe if it was worth $10,000...MOM would surely understand !!!
      It is probably in the box with the family bible and photo albums...I HOPE !!!

Yesterdays Val. card without a signature has me scratching my head. It was post marked from a town near my brother but had no writing inside...just a card ???
      Don't dare call him cause last time he had his daughter say that he knows my number if he wants to talk to me he will call ME !!!
      Maybe he was drunk and sent it...didn't look like his handwriting on the envelope...WHO KNOWS ???
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Put your hand on your heart...I will be there !!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Good Day Army
          Sipping my coffee. I will try and catch up.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hiya Seabers, how are you doing today?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I am awake way to early for a Sunday. I got up at 5:30. Yikes.....
              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

BBC SPORT | Rugby Union | Highlights - Wales 23-15 England
                This is for you sea. You can see what rugby is all about and watch the greatest team in the world!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hiya April, I was awake at 5.30 too...madness...

My decluttering is giving me a headache...I need to be ruthless, not procrastinate over every bloody thing!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;548808 wrote: Hiya April, I was awake at 5.30 too...madness...

My decluttering is giving me a headache...I need to be ruthless, not procrastinate over every bloody thing!
                    This being sober stuff is reaking havok on my sleeping till noon!!!! LOL:H:H
                    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Got booted. Thanks Cy. I will check it out. I will also check out your tunes. I had a very restless sleep last night too, and was up at 5am, I am good today. Goint to try to get to the 10am meeting and get a sponsor. I started reading The Big Book again too Cy. The Boston Bruins just lost 4 games straight. Hope they pull out of this slump. Very quiet night here last night. Not used to Christopher being gone.

Comment

I can see why you're a happy guy today Cy. Rugby looks exciting. I will have to see if I can get it here. I don't know if I will be here for Evie's service this evening. My Aunt's wake is from 4-8pm, in Massachusetts. That is the state south of me. I will be there in spirit

Comment

Good morning all

Starts, pic of Valentino below as promiced....got close enough to discover he has one blue eye and one brown!:h
                          Was looking at earlier threads and 1 2 many, I can relate. I also live with, what I think you refer to as a "gobshite".....that brings me to a ?......this is day 7 for me and I have felt like every emotional nerve in my body is now on the outside of my skin....I actually thought of just taking one drink because at least when I drank I wasn't a raving maniac...just a blob....how do we relearn to control our emotions...or will I?

Comment

Oh, he is beautiful Red.
                            I can so relate to the highly emotional stuff. I think it is our brains rewiring themselves without AL. It is supposed to be a good thing. There are others who know more about it, but I'll tell ya. I'm up, I'm down. It's rough.

Comment

Hi there Red. I think when we drink we numb all emotions and feelings and put them away in a big box. We choose to forget. When we stop the abuse and start living again, those emotions and feelings start to come out. We start living again. It can be overpowering, because we are letting all those feelings out and they hit us all at once. Its all about finding ourselves again, our personality, character. Becoming alive, rather than just a dead soul in a living body. In time, it will settle, and you will look at the person you once didnt know and start living. Im working on it day to day!
                              Thats one big bull! Have a great day red x
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wondering about anti depressants.....or will I just be numbing in another way?

Comment

Working...
                                X