Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redlund acres;548826 wrote: Starts, pic of Valentino below as promiced....got close enough to discover he has one blue eye and one brown!:h
    Was looking at earlier threads and 1 2 many, I can relate. I also live with, what I think you refer to as a "gobshite".....that brings me to a ?......this is day 7 for me and I have felt like every emotional nerve in my body is now on the outside of my skin....I actually thought of just taking one drink because at least when I drank I wasn't a raving maniac...just a blob....how do we relearn to control our emotions...or will I?
    Look into my eyes...you are getting SLEEPY, very sleepy.....just kidding.

I remember that emotional roller coaster and it took a few weeks to begin to come into balance, for me.
    i still have those "raving manic moments" but NOW i blame it on menopause.
    You have made great strides forward, in my opinion.
    When you are about to BLOW...try saying to yourself...calm and peaceful, relaxed and at ease...calm and peaceful, relaxed and at ease..It helps me.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I take prozac, and it helps me. I would give it a little longer for your body and mind to settle. Then you can make a clear choice where to go next.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks people....I guess I really scared myself yesterday when I REALLY felt like going to the liq. cabinet.....my resolve ......desolved.....then I came here, let off some steam and was able to bring my brain back to reality.....If not for MYO, I would have gone to yet another of my sons sporting events with a laced bottle of Dt Squirt....how pathetic

Comment

Many docs will put alkies on AD's early on in sobriety, just to give a Serotonin boost. I have been told by some doctors and counselors that a person cannot definitively be diagnosed with depression until they are sober for a year.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I am glad that you got the help that you needed.

Comment

Cy,.....are you still down with the man-flu? You seem alittle down lately

Comment

Thanks, Sea

Comment

No, feeling better today. Still producing a fair amount of snot, but other than that things are good. x
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wanted to show you one of Emylee's new modeling pics.

Comment

Glad your feeling better CY...Maybe body detoxing and coming back to balance.
                      hope you and wishy will join us in our prayer circle tonight...
                      love ya, gotta go tend to guests...
                      Smile and be happy...OK ???

Comment

OMG...Sea ...she has such a wise old soul "look" to her...i would love to see a close up of her eyes.

Comment

I will see what I can find Evie. She would be a case-study for you Evie. She is a True Gemini.

Comment

Good Cy....Going to see Erin again soon?

Sea, she's beautiful, I saw your daughter yesterday on the thread but was too wrapped up in myself to comment...you must be so proud.

Evie....what time would that be in Nebraska?????if you can tell me

Comment

Comment

Thats a great shot sea. Sort of a courtney love pose(except Em is far more attractive!)
                                Hoping to see Erin next week quite a bit cause its half term.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X