Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget the prayer meeting tonight...I look forward to feeling you there.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie.Lou;549168 wrote: Hi Vladdie, Unpacked from your trip yet??
      Of course, did that as soon as I got back yesterday. All washing is done as well. Back to work tomorrow.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Evie.Lou;549170 wrote: Don't forget the prayer meeting tonight...I look forward to feeling you there.
        Sorry Evie, I won't be there - but will be praying between 10.00-11.00pm.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Gde vse???

Where is everyone???

Comment

Yaye!!!

Comment

My tea is cold.

Comment

And strong.

Comment

Left the tea bag in.

Comment

Sad cos I have to go back to work but otherwise OK.

Comment

And I have a headache. Think my Russian citrus tea is doing a detox of my *два пива* from earlier.

Comment

Yuk, it really is cold now. :yuk:

Comment

Are you going to be at the prayer meeting tonight?

Comment

one2many;549195 wrote: A detox of your what?
                            Oh OK, 2 beers from earlier this evening.

Comment

Well I'm going to bed in ? hour so won't be there. Need to be up at 6.30am. Think it's 6.30am anyway... Yep, that's right.

Comment

one2many;549202 wrote: Oh lol, had no idea what that meant.
                                Was trying not to talk about AL or modding. :H

Comment

Working...
                                X