THIS IS A REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS IS A REMINDER

to never forget where i come from... meaning both sides of the tracks ..and i never belittle anyone .. but i have to say enough.. talk about judging another for who they are and who they are trying to become .. it took me over 30 years to become who i am today and to read this ............. disgust me .. SO WHAT I AM SAYING NEVER FORGET WHO YOU WERE AND WHO YOU ARE BECOMING..so i say to all you my way outer just keep on doing your best...

KateH1
    Gallery: 0
    My Mood:
    Recipes: 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hart...it is so easy to have no conviction, to still drink and not care about drinking..so easy to play the easy card.....to be a "Mother" when it suits you, without the responsibility...and to drink when it suits you, which is most of the time. No, I am not attacking you personally...just telling the truth.....MWO is not a place for those that have found a way to be sober today....nor is it a place to maintain sobriety....it is a place for people like you Hart....to be praised for having no stance at all...to continue to drink and not feel anything.......Keep on doing what you do!

Sorry....this is not an assault...just an observation.....at MWO....."The Drunks are Running the Rehab"....I am sooooo done!
    _

ps kate1 take a break there alot going on in your mind more then just sobriety______
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

THIS IS A REMINDER

you know what is sobriety for me is to be able to help one another.. never judge .. i have been there and done that .. i was the one in the hole almost 6 'foot under .. so i feel there is hope for everyone ..
    dont look at what they are doing now... but look at what can become out of the fire and in to a bed of roses ...

Comment

THIS IS A REMINDER

really "my way out" is a place for people to come and try their best .. do you really think that it happen over nite ..i look at me went from drugs well al has always been there .. but when i was doing the drugs they took control of me .. and there was so much that was lost in that .. family , friends , peoples kill over drugs and the al .. but when a person comes to a site and just wants to find a way .. to help themselfs thats awesome .. they are not out there driving while drunk.. but here looking ..
      for a way ,any person that wants to listen .. to them cry yell vent .. just talk , chat, pm, post .anything to reach out for another ..
      thats what i see

Comment

THIS IS A REMINDER

That is like the Phoenix that rises from the ashes..REBORN ANEW !!!
        I have never seen ANYONE "SHAME" someone sober..don't think that is possible. We as alcoholics have done a pretty good job at shaming our selfs...wouldn't you say.
        I have seen many be nurtured back to well being thru love and compassion...
        That is what my life's purpose is...to uplift and nuture...never shame or judge...not EVER !!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

THIS IS A REMINDER

I'm not sure what is going on here lately. Friday the 13th, and maybe the full moon, seems to be lingering at MWO. I feel a bit afraid to post some of my own concerns about my journey. Sure, I can PM others who I know will understand, but I have gained understanding of my own problems by being able to relate to others' similar issues with AL...and how they are solving them.

Comment

THIS IS A REMINDER

please feel free to post cs .. you are right there are other out there with the same problems and we need to be able to hear from them and you and whats going on and how you are handling things in your life .. being around al and just life in general

Comment

THIS IS A REMINDER

YES, YES, YES...please post or feel free to PM me...anytime. We are all in this together.
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

THIS IS A REMINDER

I am here for everybody too. Oldbies, and Newbies. P.M. me anytime............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                X