Claims to Fame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claims to Fame...

I live close to where the PGA Tour is played each year, so its fun and interesting! I have met Tiger Woods and his then fiance, and held their baby for a picture. Fred Funk (another golf guru) lives close by, and he and my son are friends and play nerf darts together.

My husband and I sat across the aisle on a flight once with that guy who hosts "Survivor". He looks much older in person!

I have been to an Emeril Live show, and have eaten at Paula Dean's restaurant in Savannah, GA.

Oh, and I have met Determinator, his lovely wife Dx, Morrison, Skendall and Lucy Van Pelt, who has become one of my dearest friends.
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Claims to Fame...

Ya'll are so funny.

My only claim to fame is meeting some good old country boys after concerts here in the US. Country singers like Charlie Daniels (he gave me his guitar pick), Doug Stone, etc.... I know I know....ya'll probably don't even know who I'm talking about. LOL
      RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Claims to Fame...

I have a cousin that played Mark Dalton on All MY Children. Every once in awhile I see him pop up on the screen. On a commercial or a juror in a courtroom scene. That's about it for my claim to fame.
        Starting over again
        ray:

Comment

Claims to Fame...

Oh Sammys reminded me...they filmed a lot of The Matrix 2 & 3 across the road from my work...I saw Keanu arrive each day for work...*sigh*

xo

Comment

Claims to Fame...

i scratched david bowie's back at a concert in chicago

some of the members of the band nofx stayed at my apartment

met green day years ago when one of my friends was dating billie joe

sat next to the lead singer (shane mcgowan) of the pogues at a bar and talked shit for quite some time (his breath was terrible)

when i was a kid in chicago my cousin and i were running around at a cubs game and bob hope and his people told us to shut up and get away from them...we told our parents and they didn't believe us.

Comment

Claims to Fame...

My sister once let George Michael stay in her house in spain many years ago. She started singing for him and dancing and i think he thought her mad... Also, her husband was going out with the sister of Phil Collin's wife. Oh I have met and gone to a party with Lewis Collins of the professionals. He was a rather odd person, he carried pennies around in a bag. Sure it was just to annoy folk.

Comment

Claims to Fame...

My mum grew up in the same street as Tom Jones, and snogged him when they were kids. I find that pretty impressive!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Claims to Fame...

I stole a brick from Nottingham Castle, hoping that maybe Robin Hood would see me and we could become PARTNERS IN CRIME TOGETHER... Truth be know , I could build a small house from all the bricks and stones that i have nipped from famous buildings all over the world...i hope take someday one of you will be there to bail me out of jail...i am sure to get caught...eventualy.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Claims to Fame...

I also went to a bob marley concert at 14. Used to see INXS at the local pub often, keith utban lived down the road, oh and brad pitt wanted to sleep with me but mixed up with all those celebs before he had a chance to ask me.

Comment

Claims to Fame...

Well I was on tv! It was when I was 11 and it was about the World Exposition here in Spokane, WA. I was shy (I know you are all laughing, but I WAS then) and I kept trying to hide from the camera and wouldn't you know I had more shots than anyone!

I also have been a reporter for a now defunct city paper so had my name and picture in it for a whole three mos.

I will gladly send you all autographs for only $20 now that you know how famous I am :H

Oh, I also met Colonel Sanders in an airport :H

Comment

Claims to Fame...

colonel sanders is a real person!!!???

Comment

Claims to Fame...

He was

Comment

Claims to Fame...

I waited on Jay Leno at a restaurant I worked at. He ordered a meatball sandwich, and yes we ran his Amex card. At a farmers' market fund-raiser, I also shared a glass of wine with Jeff Smith, the Frugal Gourmet, as well as his assistant, Craig. He later went to the brewpub next door and got stinking drunk, I heard. All of this was before his er, downfall.

I know I have others, just gotta think of them!

Comment

Working...
                            X