Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 16th Feb

Later Sea.
    I am back online. Wishy came home and the internet came straight back on! She has magic fingers!
    Ive started cleaning Erins wendy house out. Only 1 spider, which i was very impressed by!
    A lovely day here. Feels like spring in Wales today.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

OK...baskets filled and coffee in hand.
      I saw a catholic nun (in spirit) praying the rosary, The name Margret came to mind. Someone called out... St. Bridget is here, but i didn't see that. I did feel that there was very much presents of Irish catholic presents , I heard the name Francis and when I went to blow out the candle...i there was a small yellow bird feather on the table...weird because I can't think of a Florida bird that has yellow feathers and how did it get there??. A friend said maybe it was an APORT from St. Francis.
      Several people smelled cherry pipe tobacco and heard Pow wow drums.
      I also smelled smoke and thought that their was a banker (in spirit ) named Fred with us. A lady there had lost her cousin Fred in 9/11..so we then said a prayer for the souls of 9/11.
      Lots of other amazing things happened. it was a really large group...standing room only for a few...
      I THOUGHT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE !!! REALLY BEAUTIFUL.
      Going to empty my PMs out so there will be plenty of room for any questions you may have...

Forgot to say that i was asked again to have a "Womens for Sobriety" group here...and I said yes.
      I wish that ONEY, Limers, Irish eyes and any other MWO members near Dublin would start the first Irish group...Check it out on the net.
      It was a group that I joined in 1979 and I got 17 yrs. sober using that program. It is not near as good as MWO but it has free pamphlets and books and instructions how to start a group. There are very positive steps that they use.
      Read them and let me know what you think.
      It would be the first WFS group in ireland...think about it...OK???
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Was Margaret holding a rosery ???....or a necklace with a cross ..I saw it clearly.

Comment

please tell your mom that she came thru

Comment

I will see if the feather is in the bin and mail it to you ONEY...won't that be a miracle ???
            Might even make a believer out of ROB ???

Comment

Good Morning Army -- pretty day here. Hope you are all having a wonderful morning and your day and week are even better!
              Matt

Comment

Hi Evie -- I sort of dropped in on the session last night but did not understand that I was supposed to log on to the Army thread. So I was sort of there, sort of not . Did others show up and hope it was what folks were looking for.
                Matt

Comment

We had a wonderful group...many from MWO were with us...no one doing it thru the MWO out site...I don't think ???

Comment

Oh, I thought that MWOers who joined were logging on to the Army thread at 7 pm?
                    Matt

Comment

What's a reiki symbol?
                      Matt

Comment

It can work anyway you want it to but the point is VISUALIZATION...seeing yourself there...feeling yourself there. The pic of the chapel is just an aid to help with that.
                        the Long distant REIKI symbol is scared geometry to bypass space and time..sorta a wave to connect our beings...make sense ??

Comment

Hi all. Wendy house coming along nicely. It is very damp in the corners of the house. I have put salt on them as I thought it might help it dry out!? Any other ideas?
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Evie-

I did not join in last night because I wasn't sure of the exact instructions, and I knew I would not be able to stay awake till 1 am- but I am really interested for the next one, but I wondered might it be an idea to have a separate thread? Then if for whatever reason some of us can't log on everyday we can go to that thread for any news instead of having to go through all the army threads?

Comment

Oney:

BF has already gone but he will be back around 5 pm, but in the meantime try this:

QUOTE: Somehow a trojan got onto my computer yesterday and it's taken me the best part of a day to figure out how to get rid of it ...

I knew something was wrong when I heard the hard drive churning for 10 minutes non-stop when nothing was running onscreen.

I checked Task Manager and an instance of "iexplore.exe" was running, sucking up CPU cycles - but Internet Explorer wasn't running so it was obviously some type of virus/trojan.

But that wasn't the worst of it.

* It somehow corrupted my install of AVG so I couldn't run it

* It also corrupted my install of Spybot S&D so I couldn't run it

* It changed all folders on my computer to Read Only, so I couldn't download and re-install AVG or Spybot

* I tried using online scanners and other malware/AV programs but they were either automatically shut down after a period of time (I'm assuming when they come into contact with the file?) or they simply didn't detect the malware.

I did some research and found a post in forum that said the only thing that someone found that got rid of it was a program called PREVX.

I'd never heard of it, so I Googled it, found it was legit and so downloaded and installed the PREVX free trial.

It detected and removed the trojan immediately.

Homepage: Prevx - Customer and Network Security and Breach Management

Comment

CY ...salt in the corners is a witches kind of exorcism ..I THINK ???
                                I am a born and raised Spiritualist and we have nothing AT ALL to do with witchcraft...but I think it is some kind of CASTING OUT EVIL spell ?? might work for mold toooo....LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X