Army Thread Monday 16th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi marbs. Hope your well. Many hits on the website?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oh wow. Dont think theres any evil spirits in there, but hey, if it keeps them away it cant do any harm!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

marbella;549737 wrote: Evie-

I did not join in last night because I wasn't sure of the exact instructions, and I knew I would not be able to stay awake till 1 am- but I am really interested for the next one, but I wondered might it be an idea to have a separate thread? Then if for whatever reason some of us can't log on everyday we can go to that thread for any news instead of having to go through all the army threads?
        I would be glad to have an on going thread and have tried to strait to see if there was interest by posting in WHAT WE BELIEVE section ...they tried to TAR AND FEATHER ME...so I gave it up. We meet 2 times a month and I will try to remember to PM you.
        We are having a special prayer group for UK Sean at 5pm est...noon in the UK...You are welcome to join us.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I haven't put any ads out yet CY, so no hits I don't think- I really must get my arse in gear and do some today

Comment

Evie, I thought it was 5pm my time? Does that mean 10 pm my time?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Evie.Lou;549744 wrote: I would be glad to have an on going thread and have tried to strait to see if there was interest by posting in WHAT WE BELIEVE section ...they tried to TAR AND FEATHER ME...so I gave it up. We meet 2 times a month and I will try to remember to PM you.
              We are having a special prayer group for UK Sean at 5pm est...noon in the UK...You are welcome to join us.
              That is a bit unfair- none of us all believe the same stuff- oh well- I am not surprised.

Is the prayer meeting for SeanUK tomorrow Evie?

Comment

one2many;549746 wrote: I am downloading that..thanks so much marby. will let you know how I get on.
                I've just downloaded it too to try out- lets see what happens, apparently that iexplore.exe thing disables AVG

Comment

I mean noon my time...5 pm your time..right ??

Comment

We need to do it today really, he is losing his house tomorrow....

Comment

Ok thanks Evie, 5pm my time...I'll be there thank you x

Comment

startingover;549753 wrote: Ok thanks Evie, 5pm my time...I'll be there thank you x
                        I am totally dyslexic the sign of a TRUE GENIUS !!!.....LOL

Comment

Thats 6pm my time I will be there too, normally the shop is quiet then.

One- I can't get that new thing to do a free trial- it wants payment- can you?

Comment

today at 5 pm your time..
                            everyone print something off this site that he posted or at least write down his name before we go to prayer...then record all your impressions...no matter how small. last meeting we got a collie/Shepherd dog and the name blue...It was the truth...his dog in spirit named blue...no one but Startsy knew that.

Comment

yo all,snowing here today,i apoligise not being there last nt,forgot,i wen t to church in the morning,had a morning worship with mentally challenged kidds and adults,they kinda help run the service,greeting,collecting and reading,you no they are capeable,just have to give them a chance,other then tht wheres theres a will theres a way,glad to see most is well,other then shaun,ive been tot the good lord works in mysterious ways at times of need,i wil say a ord to him or her to help out,gyco have a wonderful day

Comment

I will do that Evie- how long should we be there?

Oney, sorry it does work in trial mode, and very quick- my PC is clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X