Army Thread Monday 16th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marbella;549764 wrote: I will do that Evie- how long should we be there?

Oney, sorry it does work in trial mode, and very quick- my PC is clean.
    10...15 mins. shall we sing LET IT BE at the end ???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

one2many;549767 wrote: So is mine, it is saying....
      Hmm- then I don't know. Has it maybe moved the iexplore.exe?

Comment

I bumped the IMAGINE thread ...there is a link to LET IT BE on there
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie.Lou;549768 wrote: 10...15 mins. shall we sing LET IT BE at the end ???
          I think that is a good idea Evie, because as Gyco just said the good lord (or law) sometimes works in mysterious ways.

I will sing it in my head though. (.))

Comment

one2many;549770 wrote: No it is still there when I click on processes..using 129,876 K.
            Feckin thing. I will ask the BF when he gets back.

Have you done Housecall on it?

Trend Micro HouseCall - Free Online Virus and Spyware Scan - Trend Micro USA

Comment

You wouldn't have wanted him today- his bum needed a serious wash :upset:

Comment

Hi All,
                Since I messed up and missed last night, I am going to try to tear myself away from work and do the prayer meeting at 10am mst (right, Evie?).
                How is everyone doing today? I am filled with much tension today, probably because I slept so poorly last night. I am blaming it on the no-smoking but it could be that has nothing to do with it. I think I need some exercise to break down the tension I feel. I'll take a break today and go on a good, long walk around the office park! Let's make a difference for UKSean today. Love to you all, Kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Yes, Oney, unless I have a feckin' client walk in without an appointment....Krig
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

one2many;549788 wrote: Will do Housecall, thanks so much for your help Marby..it is driving me nuts...

Alfies was like that the other day, running arounf with dried poo stuck to his hole, he must sit in it or soemthing....th babys arse is cleaner...anyway it took me 30 mins to get it off......
                    LOL, just like this one and the little fecker tries to bite me while I am doing it just to top it off.

Comment

Hi My Friend Marby,
                      I have not spoken to you in forever!! How is the store...I saw your website the other day and found it very nice. It is easy to get around, colorful and well organized....good job for you, Marbs!

Comment

Thanks Krigs

The store is OK- it is just the location that is very quiet, LOL!

That will change soon, we just need Spring and the warmer weather!

Comment

What is it you can't download- it should just ask if you want to run it, then it just scans online?

Comment

What about this one-

Free online Trojan Scanner - Scan your system for Trojans

Comment

I like this one- it is finding stuff on mine...

Comment

one2many;549839 wrote: Marby what scan are you doing??? The quick scan?
                                I am doing the deep one the third one down- it will take longer but is running just fine in the background- it has found 60 plus so far

Comment

Working...
                                X