Army Thread Monday 16th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope it works, if not the BF should be back soon- bloody PCs, it is a good reason to get a mac but alot of my programs that I use and like would not run on a mac.

Comment

I am going to look at a few of UKSean's posts then log off for a bit to get some work done, then will check back later after the prayers to see if it has worked.

Mine is still scanning away, I am at 65 objects.

Comment

Hi again.....I put AVG on when I got my virus 3 wks ago. When it scans it finds nothing. Do you think that is normal. Maybe I should try these you two are using?!?
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hiya!
          Is your pc ok now oney?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

OK my guests have checked out and my home is BLISSFULLY void of anyone but me and Hubby.
            I will meet you out in the chapel at noon EST...less than 1 hr. from now.
            Lets all pray for SEAN and while we are gathered in a group it is a perfect time to put in your own private requests.
            You do not need to be religious to be part of this group.
            In my eyes religion is someone "outside of yourself" telling what the rules of the world are all about. Religion comes from outside of you.
            Spirituality is when you go inside yourself and decide what is right and what is wrong. It is just the basic universal laws about being a human...spirituality comes from inside of you...Religion comes from outside sources..
            Everyone is welcome to join us 10 to 15 Min's of prayer and then we will sing "let it be".
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I'll do it after the prayer meeting, Oney. I've gotta dry my hair, brush teeth and dash off to work to get ready for the prayer time in less than 1 hr. We'll talk later, sweetie. Krigs
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thank you Evie...

Comment

Thats great, did you get rid of the explorer virus?

Comment

Hi,
                    I don't often post on this thread, but I am feeling really depressed today. Not sure why. I think my period is starting and I haven't eaten, so that sure doesn't help. My bathtub is royally clogged and I feel like it's the end of the world. I have been reading A. Burroughs' "Dry" and not sure if it's what I should be doing right now.

Comment

Hiya CS, maybe we can help lift your spirits a bit? I have been feeling a bit under the weather too.
                      Can you eat something now? That will really help and have a hot drink or something? I enjoyed Dry, but maybe its not the best to read if you are depressed.
                      Also, how about a walk? That always lifts me...

Comment

I'm joining you, Evie.
                        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

hiya best, the more the merrier...thank you

Comment

Hey Army! I need to find the prayer meeting...
                            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

OK...Just back from the chapel. WOW...felt great didn't it ??
                              I got the name of Nancy, Nanny or Nana ?? Something like that ???
                              Did anyone else hear the bagpipes? It was playing the opening song from "Brave-heart". Is Sean Scottish ? There was definitely a Scotsman there.I thought he said he was from London and living in the sates now???
                              I know he is frighten but i feel that he is just t about to turn the corner and I don't see him moving. A rescuer has already or is just about to arrive...
                              What was it like for you guys ??
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Wow Evie!!!! He is was born in hertfordshire...and brought up in Liverpool, but his surname will relate to the scottish theme
                                I could smell something warm, like cooking or leather, Im not sure, but I prayed he was about to turn a corner too..Thank you so much everyone for doing this, he will know how loved he is...

Comment

Working...
                                X