Army Thread Monday 16th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking....he is doing OK - we are writing heaps and it is only about a month before contact visits are reinstated - I should have my licence back by then. I miss him incredibly at moments - very intense....am reminded how futile a drink would be, just by KNOWING how he got to be in jail in the first place.....the clock IS ticking! I am gratful, mostly!
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Glad you liked your card oney. I sent it early so that it would reach you in time, maybe slighty on the early side. So pleased you like it x x

Comment

Onerliscious!! IS your birthday coming up?????

Comment

Thanks One - it certainly is a first, for me to really MISS someone so much! Never been a relationship before with anyone who went to jail - while I don't recommend it, it is certainly a big teacher of many things, and quite probably a big part of what has brought me to MWO.... I think the loneliness would have been unmanageable at times, AF, without you lot

Comment

It was a pleasure making it for you oney. So pleased tmot has made you feel brighter x

Comment

Kapo I saw my sister go through it when her bf was in prison. Was heartbreaking to see, especaily (spelling) the first few months when she would cry all the time. Messed her head up a bit as she didn't know how to deal with it. Your doing great kapo and it's so good to have you hear, your a star and very much loved by many here x x

Comment

one2many;549615 wrote: I know what you mean Kapo about the lonilness, I have a houseful of people but still feel on my own but then I log on here and instantly feel better...
                Oney, I know that feeling, not the loneliness at home..but logging on here to make me feel better. I have an email from a very good friend who wants to meet me for lunch...I cant be bothered...why is that? But yet I can be bothered to stay here all day?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

So why is that?? Any ideas????

Comment

Oney - sometimes we need to push ourselves a little to make an effort etc, other times we need to "listen" to ourselves and go with it .... hope your day goes awesomely, however you decide to spend it....and to all of you x

I am going to bed now - blessings all

Comment

Night Kapo..sweet dreams hun..

Yes, you are both right, I sometimes feel a bit useless, and dont like to admit it...

Comment

G'day all! Starter's and Oney. Is you're not bothering to get out and engage with people cause you'll be out of your comfort zones, hence, a bit of an effort? Worried you'll have to deal with the outside world, or.......life? I wouldn't know, just an idea.................

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all. Haven't read through the thread yet cause I'm on my iPod. Oney, I can totally sympathize with your p.c problems. My laptop has totally crashed. I've spent the last hour trying to sort it but it's fubar. Don't know what has happened. So if I'm not on much today, don't worry my super duper army girls. I will be in Cardiff nick for assault of a laptop.
                          Now, where's that fecking hammer.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Even reading that made me cringe.....dont know why....

Comment

cymru;549636 wrote: Morning all. Haven't read through the thread yet cause I'm on my iPod. Oney, I can totally sympathize with your p.c problems. My laptop has totally crashed. I've spent the last hour trying to sort it but it's fubar. Don't know what has happened. So if I'm not on much today, don't worry my super duper army girls. I will be in Cardiff nick for assault of a laptop.
                              Now, where's that fecking hammer.
                              Awwhh Cy, thats the pits..I'll visit you in nick,,,if I get the energy to leave the house :H

Comment

Have those with PC problems tried doing a system restore? I am sure you have but sometimes that's all mine needs to put it right again?

I have to go now but if you cant get it going Cy post what is happening exactly, and at 1pm your time, when I see the BF I will ask him. Mending sick PCs is his job.

Comment

Working...
                                X