Army Thread Monday 16th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All. I'm sorry i missed Seans prayer meeting. I'm sending him some positive vibes now and prayer that he will turn a corner. I miss him here. I've just been reading through the thread and i'm amazed at the outcome of the prayer meeting, truly amazing x

Last night i had my hand on my heart whilst in bed and pictured Evie's chapel in my head, i felt very peaceful.

I have had a good day, work was major busy this morning and then this afternoon i caught up on some much needed sleep.

Going to have dinner now so will catch ya all in a bit x x

Comment

Hello Army
      I was at the prayer meeting last night, so relaxing held Oneys and Starts hands felt the love and healing between us all. Thank you Evie :l

Comment

I can't wait to do the next prayer meeting!

September 2008 done.
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Evie.Lou;549897 wrote: OK...Just back from the chapel. WOW...felt great didn't it ??
          I got the name of Nancy, Nanny or Nana ?? Something like that ???
          Did anyone else hear the bagpipes? It was playing the opening song from "Brave-heart". Is Sean Scottish ? There was definitely a Scotsman there.I thought he said he was from London and living in the sates now???
          I know he is frighten but i feel that he is just t about to turn the corner and I don't see him moving. A rescuer has already or is just about to arrive...
          What was it like for you guys ??
          I saw Sean dancing around the chairs in the chapel and his dog came in too. That's all before I got interrupted by a phone call. I guess the office is not the best place for a prayer meeting. No smells for me today.....
          I thought it was kind of strange that I pictured him dancing around....did anyone else see that???
          Krigs
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;549997 wrote: I saw Sean dancing around the chairs in the chapel and his dog came in too. That's all before I got interrupted by a phone call. I guess the office is not the best place for a prayer meeting. No smells for me today.....
            I thought it was kind of strange that I pictured him dancing around....did anyone else see that???
            Krigs
            Hey Kriger, good going...I felt that Sean was relieved and that he had gotten good news...didn't see dancing but the dog wanted to have me throw a ball and play...
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

October 2008 done.
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Evie, Where is the Let It Be thread??? I felt pretty great during the 10 minutes I had before being disturbed by the phone. I had the chapel pic and the Reiki symbol on slideshow so the pic would chg back and forth between the two. That was my way of keeping both in my head the whole time....
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

TAXES BE ???? Have to get hubby started on that...I HATE TAX TIME..he gets so grumpy.
                  Don't even remind me !!!

Comment

kriger;550009 wrote: Evie, Where is the Let It Be thread??? I felt pretty great during the 10 minutes I had before being disturbed by the phone. I had the chapel pic and the Reiki symbol on slideshow so the pic would chg back and forth between the two. That was my way of keeping both in my head the whole time....
                    Kriger, It is under "what we are listening to"....
                    Why not print out the symbol and chapel picture ??? I have the symbol etched in a piece of marble and i keep an on going prayer list under it...printed out on paper would work as well.

Comment

hey all, hows eveyrbody doing?
                      The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                      -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

one2many;550012 wrote: ha, only on for a min while under te petence of getting a chipper.....

I dont know ahy I get Sean and some poor dead guy....I tried for sean...
                        Jack always had a weakness for big jabbers...His girlfriend was FLAT as a board...you should have seen the mags in his garage...along with the potatos...he wasn't gonna let his chance get away....LOL

Comment

Hiya TG! I am pretty good here thanks, how about you?

Krigs, I cannot tell you how good it was to hear you saw Sean dancing...that must mean his legs will get better too...
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ThatGirl;550019 wrote: hey all, hows eveyrbody doing?
                            We are all nuts....so everything is pretty usual...and how are you ???

Comment

Ahh not so good today i'm afraid guys, but ahh well, can't be helped lol.
                              The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                              -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Let us know how we can help

Comment

Working...
                                X