Betty is wondering.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betty is wondering.....

......how long she can stay in MWO land whilst her teenage boys bicker and fight in the background. Should she be responsible and get up and find out what heinous crime the smaller one has committed against the tall skinny one? As she suspects they're fighting over a can of deoderant she doesn't think she'll bother until they start to hit each other. Then she can send them both to the naughty step and carry on her browsing. She will not be 'needing' a Gin.

B.x
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Betty is wondering.....

Quite right, Betty! Hopefully things have calmed down on your end and the boys have sorted themselves out.
    ~K.

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

If they ain't bleeding - them 'em!:H
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

OTOH, sometimes it's when it all goes quiet that you have to get up real quick and check for bodies, or more likely a spectacular mess... Hmmm, noise can be a good thing.

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

They will be grown and out of the house before you know it...
          just think what you have to look forward to...my son dropped out of MED school with less than 1 1/2 years to finish and joined the Hari Krishna's ...Oh ...the life of a parent...FUN FUN FUN !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

Thanks Everyone. Of course I survived, and they survived. I don't think it helps that I'm in complete denial that I'm a mother of Teens! B.x
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

Sweaty Betty;549808 wrote: I'm in complete denial that I'm a mother of Teens! B.x
              I hear you!!!

Good job on surviving, it's no easy feat:H
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

Thanks Betty, I needed a laugh this morning!
                Mrs. Swino
                AF since 2/9/2009!!
                Working toward 90 day goal!
                Then I don't know..
                and then I'll hate wine...Ya, that's the ticket...

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

Ugh, my boys are 2 & 4 and already at each other all the time....yay, can't wait 'till their bigger & louder!!! At least by that stage they won't insist on coming into our bed EVERY night...they won't will they??/

Thanks for a laugh Betty
                  xo

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

Hi Betty, try this one on for size. I survived raising two boys. I wanted to freeze try them at age 12 and let them thaw out around 23 or 24. Didn't happen though. They are now 28 and 30. Last year I brought them both in full time to the family business.

They uh...they uh.....They still fight.
                    vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Betty is wondering.....

Let them go Betty.....They don't cry blood ! But check on them just the same....LOL IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                      X