Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

Hey there all!

Great to be here to start the thread. My second day off. Has been most pleasant. That fellow that spat it at me a couple of weeks ago in public, when I asked him about an old debt has (or so the day's local newspaper says) gone to jail today. Shall not lose sleep over that one! :H

Sunny and warm here in the West of South today. Am going down to the river with fish and chips for dinner shortly....me and the kids and a couple of friends - will be lovely.

Just waiting on a phone call from my Vea, and then a scoffing we will go!

hope one and all are well, look forward to having a catchup this evening (your morning!)
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Woo Hoo Kapo! Happy Days!!!!
    Has Vea called yet? Hows he doing. Its less than 6 months now isnt it? Any chance they will let him out early?

Feeling pretty good today, I had a lovely pm from someone, who told me that Vitamin D is often used for SAD or sunlight deficiency. I am going to try it. Its certainly a cheaper method than investing in a light box. Plus, quicker too, just one swallow and Im done!
    Oney, you might like to try it too?

Its not even 5am yet, so dont know why I am up and about but will just go with it...I can always have a snooze later.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey Starts! Enjoy that round-the-clock freedom, Hon, you sure deserve it.
      Yep, just got off the phone to Vea now, had to pack in as much yakking as we could in ten measly minutes! Oh well - just hearing each other's voice seems to cheer us both, and we remind each other of the virtues we are cultivating as a result of the present moment's crap - all forward thinking stuff....am grateful I haven't needed those sorts of self-help books in this life! The stopping the alcohol and drugs sure was enough ....
      Great to see you up bright and early and sounding so chipper, starts....
      Speaking of which, I am popping off to our local chipper directly!!!
      See you soon

Comment

Have a wonderful scoff Kapo! I am happy you spoke to Vea, that will keep you going for a bit yes?

Comment

Hah! 19 minutes past midnight.. that IS Tuesday!

Morning Army... have a wonderful day! Betty-bye time for me! Smell ya laters!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Morning all. Hope all is well in our army world. I looked at the thread this morning and thought I'd gone back to the future!!! Do we really have to go through Christmas again!!
            I have to get my laptop sorted, so I'll speak to you all later.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Evening all
              Starts - did you check to see if the supplements you are taking have melotonin in them as that aids sleeping and could be making you drowsy. Sorry missed the rest of ye.
              Laterzzzz....
              BH

Comment

Hello,
                No time to read or post because is arsenic hour here.. just checking in to say all's well & look forward to catching up once I'm either up early or late enough.
                Wishing all the army the best!

Comment

Hi Guys..
                  Boozy, i didnt take any true calm yesterday and I felt a bit better, it has valerian in it.
                  Cy, what will you do?
                  Oney, you're insulting us, you must be feelin' GOOOOOOODDDD!!!
                  Ficks, speak soon hun, I hope you are feeling better???

Comment

Morning all!

Our neighbour (the one that argues) is 30 today and they had a giant party popper that is now all over our garden .... big love hearts and stars everywhere. They just knocked on the door to appoligize and gave us cake!! Good thing is that i can use the giant hearts and stars for my card making!! YAY!! I'm feeling good today, a bit tired but feeling positive. Going to phone about my course today as i've been waiting 3 weeks now. Also going to get back on the job search.

Starts .... Wow you were awake early!

Kapo .... so glad you got to speak with Vea x

Oney .... hope you manage to catch up on your sleep hun.

Hi Ficks!

Comment

Sorry missed you there BH ... how has your day been?

Comment

Hey again all - lovely time at the river having fish and chips - loud mouthed brats just HAD to come and sit within 5 metre radius of us, there was a good 2kms stretch of grassy bank....oh well, girls WILL have crushes on teenage boys...
                        Hope all well - good on you with your positive attitude with regards to Mia's "playful" antics...
                        nearly 11pm here, catherine Tate show on at 11.30 - trying to stay awake for it - she ALWAYS worth it!! :H

Comment

one2many;550358 wrote: I am feeling ok today!!!

I met the father of the little girls I mind last night and he said the eldest one was vomiting and not well at all...I am due to have them at 6.30 in the morning.....as you know I had the youngest child arrive at my door last week very sick with an ear infection and a bad cold...she couldnt go to school and I had to look after her....as a result, Ava nad Mia now have their coughs and colds back again...

So I have just sent a text to her Mum asking her how she is and asking if she has a vomiting bug and telling her that Ava and Mia are both sick again and I dont want to risk them getting a vomiting bug on top of what they already have.....do you think that was too cheeky???

I bet she will just text me and say the child is better and is fine to come.......
                          Think they are selfish swines putting you in that situation and bad parents to boot, if the kids are sick , one of them should stay at home to mind them and they should not be sent to you!

Comment

Kapo, im mad jealous, it sounds divine! Im glad you got some new boots , when are we going to see thease 400 dollor beauties?

Comment

Im off to study, see you later.....

Comment

Working...
                              X