Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

twins hahhamountains yeaaaaaaaa hoo

Comment

nasty gyco shes almost as tall as you onester hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

one2many;550474 wrote: Hi Guys.......

Wow....seabers...HOW DARE YOU TRY TO OUTDO ME IN THE JABBERS STAKES!
        Sea and Oney, Will caught a glimpse of those Jabbers and that is why we are just now getting ready to leave for breakfast...
        HE WAS DOUBLY IMPERESSED...shame on you both...but i did have fun...so THANKS !!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

OMG Oney LMAO
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Things are good. I spent alot of time with family yesterday. The booze was flowing after the funeral, but my Sis was with me, and she doesn't drink, and would certainly flip out if I did. I picked up my dog. She is right here beside me. I got a call about a job that I need to return. I have an AA sponsor. I am meeting her at a meeting tonight. How are things with you?

Comment

Oney..... I used to have a home day care - years ago. You do NOT take in sick children. Period. It isn't right to put others in your care (including your own) at risk, and a sick child should really be cared for by a parent. It's the same at any day care center, play group, etc. here.

Oh... and good Morning all.. again!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Whassup Sunnibutt?

Comment

Gotta walk the dog and make some calls. See you all later.

Comment

HI Everyone. Well we took Cy's pc back to the shop and apparently it's not covered for software problems. He said that it's a virus that has shut down the system. I now have to open the pc in safe mode to copy all Cy's files before i restore the system. Then this afternoon i'm going to make some curtains for Erins wendy house. Thats after i've made Cy some home made Cajun crisps for later, he can enjoy them whilst watching the tele after i've gone home! I am a good girlfriend!!

How is everyone?

Comment

sea one thing when your going to AA have an open mind,and most of all listen,if you have any questions feel fee to post,somtimes it can be at 1st quite intimidatig gyco thts a great step congratuaions,ps hope fully your not the girl you posted you would have there attention all the time,the old song cant take my eyes off of you. woner y hahahaha

Comment

LMAO Wishy!
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one2many;550402 wrote: Limers...afore ya go...any recomendations on books???
                          THE BOOK THIEF
                          My hairdresser gave me this book idea and said it was one of the best (or maybe even THE best book) he has ever read!

I'll post again when I'm done with the thread. Good morning all....snow here again! Krigs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I'm back after reading the thread....looks like puter issues prevail tdy. Wishy, you sound like a techy to be able to take off Cy's files "in safe mode". I may be sending you a PM to talk more.
                            Hi to Zen, Sea, Start, Oney, BH, Kapo, Limey, Guit, Gyco, Matt, Evie, Sun and anyone I missed....have a great Tues. I've gotta turn in the rental car today; I'll be happy to get my car back. Mine is more comfortable than the rental was so I gave mine to sis-in-law while she was in town.
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Tomorrow will be two weeks without cigs!!! I am stoked!!! (kind of a bad metaphor for a non-smoker, right?)

Comment

Krigs well done on two weeks!! XX

Hey Zenny ... i love a bargain aswell!

Well so far so good re Cy's pc, the flies are copying onto disk without any problems. This dam virus and completely wreaked his pc, will not log on in normal mode only safe mode. I've made sure i have updated my norton anti virus so that i don't get it. Krigs, feel free to PM me with any pc problems and i will try my best to find a solutions.

Comment

Working...
                                X