Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, speaking of spirits... I must confess I do ahve a G&T to hand...

and may have also had a little mood enhancement from something a little more *cough*herbal*cough*

But never lets mind that, wish my household had a bum day Zen! Lmao to above post also!
    The way I change the past is by not repeating it
    -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Good for you Oney! I thought you said it was a crap library?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

haha, wow, what they all about? I can't be bothered to look through the thread n find out if you already said xD

Comment

haha, I actually haven't heard of either :| terrible aren't I xD

I did finish reading 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' today though, totally loved it and have the film for another night

Comment

Hi All. My brain is well and truly frazzled, Cy's PC was hard work but all sorted now nearly, just need to reload all his files but that can wait untl tmr.

How is everyone?

Comment

I agree, Oney, It sounds exactly as if that would work for you...

Comment

A million little pieces yep, james Frey..and Dry are fantabulous books!

Comment

Yip, read drinking a love story....

Comment

haha Zen, nice one

Comment

Readings

Hi Army,
                      Drinking: A Love Story is one of the best -- especially if you are a wine drinker and female; you will relate to much of what she says.
                      I slogged thru Dry yesterday; it reminded me of A Million Little Pieces. (The author, who Oprah blasted on her show for "embellishing" parts of the story, is from my city.)

Thanks for your good thoughts yesterday. Day 2 for me today, and was still rather emotional this morning. But I am taking ODAT.

Better get some work done before baby wakes up, and Oprah comes on in 15 minutes. More drug addicts from my part of Ohio. You must think we are a wreck here, and it's not even NYC or LA!

Comment

Seems eerily quiet on here today...

Comment

startingover;550581 wrote: Hi Guys,
                          Krigs that is fantastic!
                          For me its 12 days nicotine free. I am feeling good except that I have put on weight and my digestion isnt too great (delicately speaking)

Zenny, how are you doing today? You sound pretty good!
                          Starty, I have really bad indigestion and for the past three days I have noticed I have a very, very oily face. I hate that feeling of really oily skin....I think mine might be hormonal imbalance but could it be toxins releasing???

I want to apologize to all my friends here for writing posts and half the time I am gone when you reply. Please know that I am not ignoring anyone here....I just come and go for hours at a time. Sorry. Krigs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

one2many;550741 wrote: I was just reading Wishy, would that work for me if I put everything on my external hard drive???
                            It would rid your PC of any viruses but makes sure you back up all your data such as I tunes, documents, pictures and music etc. You can back it all up onto blank cd's or dvd's. Once you have done that you can restore your pc to it's factory settings, this will mean that any data not backed up will be lost forever. With Cy's PC all the system restored itself but you may need your system disks that would have come with your pc when you bought it. Check that you have these before you restore just incase it doesn't do this automatically.

Comment

Yep no probs Oney i will Pm you with instructions tmr. When we took Cy's PC to the shop today they said that they could do it but it would cost him ?100, can't believe they could even think about charging that!!

Comment

Quiet you say TG?! I can take care of that!
                                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                                X