Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

Sounds great Cy!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

cymru;550850 wrote: Sulking is better than drinking though!
      Yes, you're right.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hey guys

Comment

Thanks Vlad. Im feeling pretty good about it.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Red!

Comment

Hey red. Hows you today?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Great stuff Oney. I printed off all 12 steps and being the instant gratification person that I am I quickly read through them all but I am going to work through them slowly with a workbook which is the general idea. Each one is only about 4 pages so its really easy to follow. I have only started the first one and I am thinking differently already. In the first one you have to list positive things about yourself (what you want to be or think you could be rather than what you currently are). I couldnt think of any - I could only things about myself I wanted to improve as but once I worked through it I figured it out. I suppose I have spent so long with my head down a bottle that I dont even know who I am really am so how could I possibly know what I want. Exciting stuff eh!
                BH

Comment

Vlad
                  Why the sulks? Have you not been moderating okay or are you pissed off with yourself or something?
                  BH

Comment

Cym
                    Can you get the AA book anywhere? Sounds interesting.
                    BH

Comment

boozehag;550859 wrote: Vlad
                      Why the sulks? Have you not been moderating okay or are you pissed off with yourself or something?
                      BH
                      Considering I was on holiday I thought I did fine. It's just that I know I need to calm down now and get some AF days in. The first one is always hard, my last one was 07/02/09.

Comment

Scared shitless Cy. Husband wants to sit down and talk about our marrital situation tonight and I'm def not ready. (we were seperated 10 months out of the year last year)...he has been back only two months....what if he says he wants to split for good? what about the kids going thru this again....I don't even want to go home from work today!

Comment

You can read it online here Big Book On Line
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oney
                            You are spot on. The writing is tiny I am going blind trying to read it. I should have enlarged it before I printed it.
                            BH

Comment

If you have the latest version of explorer and hold on Ctrl and press '+' you should be able to enlarge the text.

Comment

Yep, just tested it with the big book, it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X