Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey red, I can imagine that being pretty scary. This may sound like crap, but I truely believe in fate. What is meant to be will be. Whatever happens red is for a reason, and be it good news or bad, it is going to work out well for you and your future. Some times are tough and hard to deal with. Being alcoholics, we know that more than most, but in recovery we can find our true selves. Be strong red. xx
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Red
      That does sound scary but you think about what you want and be strong. He would hardly have bought you a bull for valentines day if he was thinking of separating!
      BH

Comment

I would so have liked to have had more AF time and time to get on anti depressants (going Friday to dr)
        I'm still such a weeping freak....all he will have to do is look at me with that look and I'll go to pieces.
        Want to stop at the bar on the way home but know it wont help...besides, the only one there at this time of the day has bo reallllllllllly bad and hes a letch so that would really put me in a mood!

Comment

Vlad
          Why do you find it so hard to have AF days when you are modding? Is it just the habit or what? Dont you get used to it after a while. I know I did. Not trying to undermine you or anything just wondering. Do you take the l-glut or anything like that to help?
          BH

Comment

Lurking today. BH and Oney I can't get the Next Life info to download, can you send attachments in PM's?
            vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Get this, I think he thinks I'm having an internet affair because of all the time I spend on the internet....well, he did (not on the internet) so he thinks I'm paying him back....I let him see the site yesterday and he said I had switched the screens!

Comment

I had that problem at the beginning red! I think someone has to be here to truely understand the help this site gives. And how addictive it is!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

BTW...1 2 many....bullys name is Valentino...I know, breath deep and stay !@$~%@^&ing calm

Comment

Red
                    Not sure what the situation is with your relationship etc but dont give him any ammunition that he can use against you. Like stopping off at the bar. Come here instead. Have you told him you are working on your issues. I know it is early days but you are trying. As cym says sometimes what will be will be and often it all works out for the best even though it may not seem like it at the time.
                    BH

Comment

Hey, BH, thanks for that lifecoach link. I'm going to do it.

Ah, red, I feel for you.
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Urgh men! Paranoid bunch. I really hope all goes well for you Red, I'm sure whatever happens it will work out for the best. I'm glad you're going to see your dr friday too, I hope you get the help you need
                        The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                        -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Hi Cycle
                          I found that you can only open one at a time. If you open step one you cannot open step 2 until you close the first one. Dont know if that helps?
                          BH

Comment

Hey BE
                            It looks so easy doesnt it. Its common sense a lot of it but sometimes you just cant see the wood for the trees and you need a plan to help you along. A bit like MWO. Now that is the best plan of all time!
                            BH

Comment

Thanks guys and gals....I'm closin shop to face the music. I't funny kinda, whatever happens, (if I don't have a heartattack first)....this is the first time I have actually felt this MUCH for a long time....fear albeit but it is a feeling. BTW...don't like it...rather it be something else but it's kinda good to feel something.
                              Lov ya and talk to you all later....thank you again.....

Comment

Oh 1 2 many....thanks for the smile!

Comment

Working...
                                X