Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

boozehag;550883 wrote: Vlad
    Why do you find it so hard to have AF days when you are modding? Is it just the habit or what? Dont you get used to it after a while. I know I did. Not trying to undermine you or anything just wondering. Do you take the l-glut or anything like that to help?
    BH
    I haven't been finding it hard recently until today. I'll be right after today.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

One of the steps is about order. If you have order in your life then mentally you are calm and in control and then the spin off is that you feel good about your life and your life is aligned with your values. It does talk about decluttering to achive this. My problem is that it is people who clutter my life not stuff! I throw everything out - my lifes motto is "if in doubt chuck it out"! My husband goes thru the rubbish bin every monday to retrieve his family heirlooms! He doesnt realise I use the neighbours bin too!
      BH

Comment

boozehag;550894 wrote: Hi Cycle
        I found that you can only open one at a time. If you open step one you cannot open step 2 until you close the first one. Dont know if that helps?
        BH
        Thanks BH. I think it is a Mac thing, so I'll get my husband to instruct me this evening. Thanks for the link. Back to working and lurking. xo Beth
        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Good luck Red. Keep us posted.
          BH

Comment

Oney
            Jeez if I could come to your house I would de-clutter it quick pronto but there might not be anything left when I was finished. I call my interior decorating style (!) minimalist country. Whenever I visit a friend of mine the first thing she says to me is dont touch anything! I am happiest when all the drawers in my house are empty! Every day the kids say Mum have you seen such and such (like their school uniform or something).....and chances are I will have thrown it out. I deny it of course.
            BH

Comment

I am going to spring clean.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Going to get ready for bed me thinks.

Comment

I can probably skip that bit!
                  BH

Comment

Take care Vlad. thanks for the photos and see ya tmr.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I've been trying for about 3 months to get my room tidy, and I -still- haven't sorted it out. I dread to think what I'd be like with a whole house!
                      The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                      -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Goodnight Vlad.
                        BH

Comment

Yeah night Cy.

Comment

boozehag;550931 wrote: I can probably skip that bit!
                            BH
                            What? Getting ready for bed?

Comment

Hey TG
                              Its not just about having a whole house the problem is other people messing it! Like 18 yrs olds!!
                              BH

Comment

My house is disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                                X