Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was shit at keeping things clean when I was younger. At 33 I have matured into a great cleaner!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Vlad
      LOL. No sorry I can probably skip the order steps in my life improvement plan!
      BH

Comment

:yuk:
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Im not comfortable unless things are clean in the house. Hate it when mess builds up or something breaks. Im lucky that wishy is the same, or id drive her mad!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

And my garden...

Well, I have a stick stuck in the grass on the front lawn. The stick is from a rocket from 5th November 2008.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi All.

Night Night Vlad x

Red .... maybe you should get your husband to sit with you and read some posts from MWO. When Cymru first joined i was terrible (as many people here know) and i had all sorts of thoughts going through my head, but i joined MWO to help support Cy and now i'm hooked, i love it here and have made some wonderful friends. Just a thought. I hope that it goes well for you and please keep us posted. Stay strong x x

Comment

Yep being tidy or cleaning is a learned thing and people really only want/need to do it when they have their own place.
                I have teenager home from school sick today and the friggin guitar hero is going the whole time. Surely if someone is well enough to play guitar hero they are well enough to go to school!
                BH

Comment

My house id def clutter free! The wendy house will be as of tmr too!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

That Guitar Hero is so hard.

Comment

It's harder than playing a guitar!

Comment

I think guitar hero helps BH!! Or NHL 09!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

OK, so maybe not. It's harder than playing the balalaika anyway.

Comment

boozehag;550955 wrote: Yep being tidy or cleaning is a learned thing and people really only want/need to do it when they have their own place.
                            I have teenager home from school sick today and the friggin guitar hero is going the whole time. Surely if someone is well enough to play guitar hero they are well enough to go to school!
                            BH
                            Haha, I'm lucky, I'm the 18 year old cluttering the house up xD On a randomn note: my mother is actually a cleaner, clearly I haven't inherited her organisational skills xD
                            The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                            -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Vlad
                              I tried it and I was crap at it and that was the beginners level.
                              BH

Comment

vlad;550961 wrote: It's harder than playing a guitar!
                                It is no way harder than playing guitar, guitar is -impossible- I've been learning since I was 16 and I still suck majorly lol
                                The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                                -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Working...
                                X