Army Thread, tuesday 17 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new world record is 99% on the most diff level. You cant see the boys fingers there moving so fast!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I love guitar hero, me and Cy have hours of fun!

Right all time for Wishy to go to bed. Goodnight all x x

Comment

Zenstyle;550969 wrote: Even when I was at my worst alky psycho hose beyatch binge you could still eat dinner off my floors - I'm a "tidy allky" I'll have you all know!!!
        Tidy alky I am not. I would have empties forming a mountain in my kitchen.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

TG
          Make the most of it while you can! Someday you will be probably be that mother ranting at an 18 yr old about keeping the rats out of their room! Sadly we all seem to turn into our mothers eventually. Mind you my mother has a bloody great life. It is pretty sad when you are jealous of your 75 year old mother!
          BH

Comment

Check him out!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJQNbpGRm6U[/video]]YouTube - Guitar Hero 3 Guinness World Record Set at WPIX NYC LIVE
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yeah me too a control freak alkie. Before I hit off on a binge I would make sure everything was done and perfect as I knew I would be incapable for a few days! Its bizarre that being a control freak in some aspects of your life when other aspects are out of control!
              BH

Comment

Anyway Vlad is going to spring clean. Don't think I ever have since I moved into the house 10 years ago.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Not quite sure what room to start in.

Comment

Goodnight wishy.
                    Catch you again soon.
                    BH

Comment

boozehag;550974 wrote: TG
                      Make the most of it while you can! Someday you will be probably be that mother ranting at an 18 yr old about keeping the rats out of their room! Sadly we all seem to turn into our mothers eventually. Mind you my mother has a bloody great life. It is pretty sad when you are jealous of your 75 year old mother!
                      BH
                      My mother's great, she lets me get away with anything! I'm really like my mum, but I don't know how much of her personality is bi-polar n how much I'll follow xD

But nah, I'm gonna make the most of my youth, and I fully well intend to make the most of it when I'm the one with the 18 year old as well - me and the fiance are already planning to have kids someday name ideas and everything lol.
                      The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                      -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Think I'm giving you an impression my house looks like something from 'How clean is your house?'. It doesn't. It's just that I know where the grime is.

Comment

OK, night all!

Comment

Night Vlad

Comment

ahh I'm feeling pretty damn good today yeah, had myself a lazy day, just been enjoying some of the finer things in life hehe

you?

Comment

You want to talk about any of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X