Life hurts, but is good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life hurts, but is good!

I just wanted to give an encouraging word to anyone who feels down, depressed, or just like giving up.

DONT.

Never give up! Live is good despite what awful things you have suffered. Look up.. Today is a new day!
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Life hurts, but is good!

Prest, that is wonderful to hear you say that!
    I applaud you for your courage and determination!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Wholeheartedly, Prest!
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Hi sweetie, hope you are doing well, think of you all of the time.

Love you tons.

:l

For all of you have never met Prest4Time in person, she is a gorgeous, loving, and caring person.

She is a fabulous homemaker and mother, I love her lots and lots.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

And so say all of us! Have a great day.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Thanks Prest
            Just the reminder I need right now

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

your a sweetie!
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

So true, yet so easy to forget! Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Yep, Those brief glimpses of utter joy, although few and far between, make it all worth it! Thanks, Prest! Hope your day is awesome!
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Prest knows of what she speaks, given that she has definitely had her share of hard times.

I'm glad that you sound well, and thanks for the encouragement.
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Great words of wisdom. :thanks:
                      Starting over again
                      ray:

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Life hurts, but is good!

I think my motto over the years has been more like "life's shit.... then you die!"lol. I think many of the members of various fellowships live by the phrase that you have to live life on life's terms. It's something I'm becoming to appreciate more and more these days.

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Feeling Blue today! Thanks for the reminder.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

thank you prest love ya girl
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Life hurts, but is good!

Hi Pres,
                              Thank you for the reminder.....I have to think on that daily.
                              This is a devotion I got today......timely...
                              I love you
                              :hNancy

February 17, 2009
                              >
                              >
                              > THE INITIATIVE AGAINST DEPRESSION
                              >
                              > Arise and eat.
                              >
                              > 1 Kings 19:5
                              > 1 Kings 19:5 - NAS - with Study Resources - Study Desk
                              >
                              > The angel did not give Elijah a vision, or explain the Scriptures to
                              > him, or do anything remarkable; he told Elijah to do the most
                              > ordinary thing, viz., to get up and eat. If we were never depressed
                              > we should not be alive; it is the nature of a crystal never to be
                              > depressed. A human being is capable of depression, otherwise there
                              > would be no capacity for exaltation. There are things that are
                              > calculated to depress, things that are of the nature of death; and in
                              > taking an estimate of yourself, always take into account the capacity
                              > for depression.
                              >
                              > When the Spirit of God comes He does not give us visions, He tells us
                              > to do the most ordinary things conceivable. Depression is apt to turn
                              > us away from the ordinary commonplace things of God's creation, but
                              > whenever God comes, the inspiration is to do the most natural simple
                              > thing - the things we would never have imagined God was in, and as we
                              > do them we find He is there. The inspiration which comes to us in
                              > this way is an initiative against depression; we have to do the next
                              > thing and do it in the inspiration of God. If we do a thing in order
                              > to overcome depression, we deepen the depression; but if the Spirit
                              > of God makes us feel intuitively that we must do the thing, and we do
                              > it, the depression is gone. Immediately we arise and obey, we enter
                              > on a higher plane of life.
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              > /--- Sponsor a Child with Compassion -----------------------
                              > For less than a dollar a day, you can make a powerful
                              > difference in the life of a needy child. Click on the
                              > following link to learn more about sponsoring a child
                              > through Compassion!
                              > --- Sponsor a Child ? Sponsoring a Child - Christian Child Sponsorship - Compassion International - Sponsor a Child - Heartlight -------------------/
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              > =========================== FEATURED PRODUCT =========================
                              >
                              > HOLINESS, by Henry Blackaby
                              > Discover why a healthy, holy fear of God must come first if we are to
                              > experience true revival.
                              > The Purpose-Driven Life - By: Rick Warren - Christianbook.com
                              >
                              > Find more great books, CDs and videos at the Heartlight store! With
                              > each purchase you make, you're helping to support Heartlight's
                              > ministry. Thanks SO MUCH for your help!
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              > MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST - by Oswald Chambers //
                              > ================================================== ============= /===
                              > "The Initiative Against Depression" : My Utmost For His Highest : HEARTLIGHT ? /
                              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                              X