Finally turning a corner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew... for the FIRST time in MONTHS... I am getting things done today.

I mean, REALLY getting things done. I'm concentrating, I'm WORKING, I'm functioning WELL. Today. Finally. I am SO hoping that this is the beginning of a new era... where working brain cells and the absence of alcohol and nicotine can all coexist in peace and harmony! LOL

Wish me luck!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

You don't need luck, looks like you've been doing a pretty good job doing it yourself. Keep on at it!
    AF since 2/4/10
    Nicotine free since 3/31/10
    FINALLY FREE

Comment

Sunshine...you know I'm in your corner! You are doing great. Glad your mind and energy are returning...That's what I can look forward to.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Sun, I wish you all the luck in the world, and I'm walking with you every step of our sober lives.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sunny! That is brilliant to hear! You struggled for a long while and now you can reap the benefits. Well done!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sunshine ~ Feels good to get in step, doesn't it? You deserve it!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Good for you, Miss Sunshine! But if you keep getting smarter, will you still hang out with us?
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hiya Sun. Yep, it's a great feeling, that one of a new era dawning. And it will/is! Your amazing new life, is unfolding before your eyes. Feel the power!...............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Way to go...............enjoy........
                  from one sunshine to another....LOL
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Way to go, Sunshine GG! When I had some AF time last summer, I was so frustrated, because even though AF, I was still exhausted, depressed and unmotivated. I have heard that it takes awhile to get there -- sounds like you are on your way! I hope to be there soon. (BTW, I'm on day 2 today [again] )

Comment

sunshine_gg;550653 wrote: Whew... for the FIRST time in MONTHS... I am getting things done today.

I mean, REALLY getting things done. I'm concentrating, I'm WORKING, I'm functioning WELL. Today. Finally. I am SO hoping that this is the beginning of a new era... where working brain cells and the absence of alcohol and nicotine can all coexist in peace and harmony! LOL

Wish me luck!

Sunshine, what I said before. xo Beth
                      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Thanks for the smile! You sound awesome today!
                        "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

yay!!!!

Comment

Wonderful, Sunny! Keep on... keepin' on! Like they say in those ads: This is.. priceless!

Comment

Sunshine_gg - Your success is inspiring! Congrats!
                              Mrs. Swino
                              AF since 2/9/2009!!
                              Working toward 90 day goal!
                              Then I don't know..
                              and then I'll hate wine...Ya, that's the ticket...

Comment

Working...
                              X