Army Thread 18th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been re-married 28 years and they have now been about 23 years. We all get along just fine...we were all neighbors at one time 30+ years ago. It was shitty in the beginning but after a while (and certainly now) everything is totally ok. To have an ex-husband also be your brother (in law) is a bit weird. My oldest boy's father is also his uncle....
    Anywho.....that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Zenstyle;551613 wrote: What are you up to today Evie?
      Oh I am doing major closet clean out..if you don't hear from me by tonight please send a rescue squad...I may be lost in all the clutter....LOL
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

kriger;551614 wrote: I have been re-married 28 years and they have now been about 23 years. We all get along just fine...we were all neighbors at one time 30+ years ago. It was shitty in the beginning but after a while (and certainly now) everything is totally ok. To have an ex-husband also be your brother (in law) is a bit weird. My oldest boy's father is also his uncle....
        Anywho.....that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Krigs
        Krigs, I know you're not from here, but I just can't help it....

Only in Utah! :H :H :H
        vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Wow Krigs! That is some family you have there :-)

Back from docs, going to have some blood tests tomorrow....
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I LOVE that poem!!!!!!!!

Honestly Zenny, he was the most odd looking doc I have seen in a while...he was wearing electric blue nipple grabbing drainpipes, a luminous orange shirt and a tie that picked up both the blue and orange tones of his clothes...I told him I was a veggie and he said "so am I" now why didnt that surprise me????
            He is going to check my B12 but wouldnt have if I hadnt asked (thanks Zenny) and then we will go from there...

Comment

LOL, Kewl Zenny
              I just had to tell you guys that I just got an e-mail requesting an interview with me from that job that I have been waiting so long for. I am sooo excited and very nervous. Going to watch a movie with Emylee and her friend. Be back later.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

SEA! That is feckin marvelous hun!!! You will be fine, when is it?

Basically he said that a lot of people are tired all the time (TATT) and its because we have a hectic lifestyle so I would just have to put up with it....I did point out that my life wasnt exactly hectic, but he wasnt prepared for that :-)

Comment

Actually, now you come to mention it..he did look a bit TATT!!!!

Comment

March 2nd. Starts. My Sister said that she would pay for me to get a new hairstyle. My hair is very long and straight. I also still have a Gift card from Christmas, so I can get a new outfit.

Comment

Oh that is brill Sea! What will you do? Have it all cut off?
                      Getting something new to wear will give you lots of confidence...

Comment

Sorry, I crashed twice.

Comment

I'm not sure what I will do with my hair. I will be cutting several inches off though.

Comment

Sea .... i'm so pleased for you, that is amazing x

Well i've just dropped Cy off as he's off to a meeting with his sponser. I'm so proud of him, he's doing amazingly and now he has a sponser you can see that he really wants this. I couldn't be happier!

Comment

It is Great to see you and Cy doing so well. I will have to get out to the store soon before the snowstorm hits. This is kinda gonna suck; snowstorm and a dog with diarrhea.

Comment

Excellent news Wishy! x

Comment

Working...
                                X