Army Thread 18th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CY...you are a star in my eyes....HONEST, YOU ARE !!!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Oney i'm glad you told the mother how you felt. Now she knows that it's just not excpetable. Well Done x

Comment

cymru;551835 wrote: Evening all. really good meeting tnt, thought the place where the meeting took place was sooooo dodgy. I would of worried leaving my car there!. It was a hug turnout, and some very interesting points were brought up. Spoke to my sponser for half an hour after and am looking forward to my meeting tmr night.
        I hope everyone has had an enjoyable evening and is in good spirits( no pun intended) x
        Cy, that is brilliant- you are a star!!!

Comment

one2many;551848 wrote: Thanks Wishy, I have to admit, it felt good...I am SO bad at standing up for myself...cept on here lol!
          Good for you Oney. I find it difficult to stand up for myself (unless it it's in the form of road rage), i need to start doing it more often too.

Comment

Thanks oney and starts. I couldnt of done it without you both.
            Hey TG, hows things tnt. Read your other thread. Things wont happen overnight, and you have to start working at it. Shit happens, but you can come out the other end smelling of roses. But it wont happen overnight. Think of it as a band like metallica or MH. Both went through shit times in there career. MH with a fecking shite new metal stage and metallica with st anger. They were both written off, but both worked hard, got there heads down and produced 2 amazing comeback albums. But it didnt happen overnight, and they both put alot of hard work and effort into it.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thank you marbs. You are a star too x
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks for that Cy, put like that it somehow seems more achievable and more worthwhile than before
                The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Hi zenny. Hope your well and mum is o.k.
                  Im off to bed now. Have lots of painting to do in the morning.
                  Nos Da xx
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Goodnight all x x

Comment

Zenstyle;551866 wrote: I just looked it up - it's .74c a pill for the Baclofen, cheaper than River. The topa is .46c a pill which is way cheaper than River. I'll PM you the site.
                      That is a great price...THANKS ZENNY !!

Comment

Nity nite Wishy Dear !!!

Comment

can i ask, whats with all these different medicine thingys you guys are talking about -quite slow on the uptake-

Comment

Not posted on this thread today, but just saying GOODNIGHT!

Spakoinoi nochi!
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LOL TG, you will have to ask the pharmacist where you work?

Comment

marbella;551889 wrote: LOL TG, you will have to ask the pharmacist where you work?
                                haha, good lord no, she'll suspect me of things...

Comment

Working...
                                X