Army thread 19 feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 19 feb 09

Good morning Army gang -- as always lots of action here. Have a wonderful AF day!!
    Matt

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hi Matt
      Bad night with my dog, but she seems to be better this morning. How are u?
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hi Matty! We have some of your Florida sunshine here, its bliss!!!
        Hows it going for you? Any news from your brother?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hi All,
          You need to stay with us capt!!!
          Sea, Please take the pup to the Vet....she sounds really sick!!
          Matt, Good morning to you. Are you in Marco Islan? Naples? Ft Myers? How long do you get to stay?
          Cy, Things are going well with you and AA? I am so glad for you, sweetie!
          Oney, Keep all those kiddies bundled up and resting...that will give you a bit of a chance to rest also.
          Evie, I think it"ll be cool to teach Oney to talk to the spirits!!!
          Starts, Now the waiting game starts to see what the Dr says. Let us know how the cloraphill (sp) does for you. I didn't know people took that as a supplement....what does it do exaclty?
          Have a great day everyone! Love, Krigs
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hi Krigs
            She held her breakfast down and had a solid bowel movement. I am hoping that she is better. I am keeping my eyes on her for right now. I have to take her back to the Ex today. I have an AA meeting tonight and my sponsor wants me to get a job in the group; like coffee maker, or whatever they need. I also have an appointment in the morning.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hey Kriggs. things going really well at AA. Have a sponser and starting the 12 step prog soon. Thanks for asking x
              Well, all the walls are done in the wendy house. Just the floor to go! YAY!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

I am starting the Steps with my sponsor next week too Cy. Are you going to post a pic of the Wendy House?

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

When it is completed and ive put in the finishing touches I will post several!
                  Great sea. We'll be doing our steps together!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Dewars is whiskey.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

http://www.whiskeywise.com/images/dewars-bottles.jpg
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Not gonna open the shop this morning...Tornado warnings here and golf ball size hail....lightening already in the distance so I am off line until the storm is over....
                        Maybe watch a rerun of the Wizard of OZ on DVD .....LOL....and be ready to hide in the bath tub if it gets really bad.
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

one2many;552268 wrote: can anyone tell me what Dewer's is???
                          Scotch, Oney
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

One2, I just finished Dry on Monday afternoon (started it Sunday; I couldn't put it down, either). Would love to discuss, but hate to hijack this thread. We can switch to the Reading thread, or PM. I really liked it, but wanted to get it over and done with. Funny but depressing.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

I am 60 days today WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :H
                              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Keeta, Fantastic! That is amazing! Feels soooooo good, 2! I knew that being AF would positively effect my disposition, outlook, emotions, etc. But I had no idea, that it would be this dramatic. I really think that it continues to build and build, the more AF time I have. It just feels so good, to feel so good. Not just physically, but on all levels. You are an inspiration to others, Keeta. Keep it up! Hugs.
                                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X