Army thread 19 feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 19 feb 09

Good morning troopers. I hope everyone is well. I am feeling good today and looking forward to getting my painting finished. Typing on my iPod, so will give a full update on my day ahead when I go downstairs.
    Have a great day ya all!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army thread 19 feb 09

Good Morning Cy,
    I have just woken too. I dont want to go downstairs cos that means I will look at the kettle, and I am not allowed to have coffee until they have taken my blood :-(
    I am going to go early though, cos a girl cannot live on water for very long.....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

It must be tough starts. No caffine in the morning is such a no no!
      What did the doc say?
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

He said he would check for anaemia, thyroid, vit b12 deficiency and I guess a few other things...but he did say lots of peeps felt tired all the time cos we live a hectic lifestyle....what a cop out ....

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Did you say, 'But doc, I have given up my hectic lifestyle to become a full time MWO addict' Typical over here that sort of comment.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

LMAO Cy!
            I did point out that my life was not particularly hectic any longer....but they really arent interested I dont think.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

I read about your meeting last night...awesome Cy, you are doing SO very well x

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Thanks starts. it was a good meeting, but in a well dodgy place! I was talking to my sponser last night, and it was interesting to hear about the different types of AA. Its a bit like religion in a way. people follow different forms. some follow the 12 step programme and the big book strictly and some dont. some just have meetings where they talk about there day and there lives. i have been told that these sort of meetings dont help in the long run, and that for the time being at least I should stick to the big book meetings and concentrate on doing my 12 steps, which from what I understand can be done fairly quickly.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

good morning to you both cymru and starting over. I feel tired all the time too!!!! I think it is cos it is winter and I should be curled up in a nest somewhere and not reappear until spring. A bit like a dormouse!!!!! Either that or I am just tired. Well done Cymru, you sound so positive and I am glad AA is helping you. I have their books, the big book and living sober. Maybe I should put time aside and read and digest what they are saying. Have a good day. I am sober and day 2, will have to do it properly this time.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hi Maddiva! HAve a good day 2!!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Good morning maddy and sol.
                      Madds, it will soon be spring! YAY! We can all go out into the open and enjoy the summer, that im sure we will have this year. Well, i hope so cause the last 2 have been shite!
                      How are you Sol?
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

thanks Solitaire. I used to like playing the game solitaire.....

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hey Ya'll,

I am awake way to early. I already need a nap. LOL Working on day 23 AF. Woo Hoo to me. It's not as much work as it was on day 1-5. I know I'm one rum and diet coke away from slipping. Ya'll have helped me so much!:thanks:
                          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Congrats April. You have done so well. Just to say I have always found the 35-40 day mark very hard to combat. Were all different, but be wary of the disease asking you lots of questions at this time. x
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

one2many;552086 wrote:

I am thrilled to hear from UKsean! lets hope we can help him get back on his feet and get home!
                              When we did the prayer meeting last week, I did not get any distinct impressions apart from that Sean is surrounded by spirit guides (angels?) who are taking care of him, and he will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X