Army thread 19 feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 19 feb 09

startingover;552498 wrote: Still tired today, but maybe not as tired as yesterday, but then I have done nowt today. I got back from the hospital and had to sleep for an hour...not normal. And that was after a really strong cup of coffee and 8 hours sleep during the night.
    Over the years I have had some really physical jobs- as in working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day on my feet all the time without a proper break- (over here that used to be considered normal. You had to put up with it, because there is only work for 7 months out of the year, so you have to earn all your money in those 7 months, things have improved recently) but I found while I was doing it, I was OK- I didn't really struggle- I just got up every day and did it.

The tiredness hits when you finish. Maybe that has happened to you, it will probably last a month or two then you will be fine?

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Thats interesting Marby, you might be right...I hope you are actually.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

im half way through Oney and she hasnt revieled herslf to me yet!!lol! Enjoying it very much tho!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hi Troopers, everyone seems good today.
          Marbs - we don't really know each other but I've read heaps of your posts...I think I read your posts in the meds section...I'm so glad the Sinclair method is working for you. It's really good to read about different methods & how they work.

Hey it's my sons birthday today - 4 today Woohoo!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

I think your right Marbs and also Starts you are totally remoddling your whole way of thinking, that would take it out of you too!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Are you having a party Angel?

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

ZDRAVSTVUTE!!!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

I am sure I am- you have been working very hard getting up in the middle of the night for years- it is bound to catch up with you, and we subconciously don't allow it to until we know we can.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Happy Birthday to Little AngelCakes!!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

No, we had pressies this morning (Buzz Lightyear was the big winner)and when Daddy-o gets home from work we'll have a cake. We're going to a 3rd birthday party tomorrow morning tho...

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Hope you have a lovely day Angel- I'm off now, gonna shut up shop early and have an early night.

X

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

god, you sound like you have a busy social life, lol!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

see you later Marbs.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Thanks all - he's having smarties right now (it's only 8.45am here) and then when he's all sugared up I'll drop him at daycare for a few hours!!!
                              I'm getting a running commentary 'I got 2 purple & 1 pink, see' - I gotta go take the box of him...

Hey Vlad - what does that mean??

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Thanks Marbs, "Bon Sluffen"

Comment

Working...
                                X