Army thread 19 feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 19 feb 09

i TOLD YA, IM GETTING THE SINGLE ONE, i WILL HAVE ME FLOWERS...........

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Just read the following... think I needed it.

Psalm 19:1
      The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Steve slammed on the brakes and pulled to the side of the road in anger and frustration. Grabbing the map and a flashlight from the glove compartment, he burst up out of the car. He knew he was lost, but he didn't have the slightest idea how to get himself found again. He leaned on the roof of the car, tracing out his location on the map. After a few moments, he snapped off the light, closed his eyes, and laid his head against the metal of the car. When he opened his eyes, he was startled by the number and beauty of the stars in the Arizona sky. Like a child, he gazed at the heavens with his mouth hanging open. Never before could he remember such a beautiful sight.. A peace came over him that totally removed the rage of a few minutes before. Forgetting the time or the situation, Steve climbed up on the hood of his car, leaving back to soak in the splendor of God's creation.
      This day, we need to stop for a moment to open new eyes to the wonder of God's world. If we will only try to see it through His eyes rather than our own, we will find new beauty that we never noticed before. His is a world of wonder and miracle. See it.

Prayer:

Lord, open my eyes, that I might see all that this world is meant to be. Do not let the pressures of the day create a cloud that prevents me from seeing Your beauty. Amen.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

limers;552631 wrote: i TOLD YA, IM GETTING THE SINGLE ONE, i WILL HAVE ME FLOWERS...........
        See what I mean Oney? :H
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

vlad;552632 wrote: Just read the following... think I needed it.

Psalm 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Steve slammed on the brakes and pulled to the side of the road in anger and frustration. Grabbing the map and a flashlight from the glove compartment, he burst up out of the car. He knew he was lost, but he didn't have the slightest idea how to get himself found again. He leaned on the roof of the car, tracing out his location on the map. After a few moments, he snapped off the light, closed his eyes, and laid his head against the metal of the car. When he opened his eyes, he was startled by the number and beauty of the stars in the Arizona sky. Like a child, he gazed at the heavens with his mouth hanging open. Never before could he remember such a beautiful sight.. A peace came over him that totally removed the rage of a few minutes before. Forgetting the time or the situation, Steve climbed up on the hood of his car, leaving back to soak in the splendor of God's creation.
          This day, we need to stop for a moment to open new eyes to the wonder of God's world. If we will only try to see it through His eyes rather than our own, we will find new beauty that we never noticed before. His is a world of wonder and miracle. See it.

Prayer:

Lord, open my eyes, that I might see all that this world is meant to be. Do not let the pressures of the day create a cloud that prevents me from seeing Your beauty. Amen.
          Thats very true Vlad

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

one2many;552634 wrote: and it is my birthday.....sigh....:upset::thanks:
            Greedy cows, you will both have a bed to yourselves the next nigh....but WHO gets the doulbe..har de har de har! Let the war begin!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Well, as oney is only diddy, a single will probably feel like a double to her.....

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

one2many;552634 wrote: and it is my birthday.....sigh....:upset::thanks:
                Is it? I didn't know. Or are you joking...?
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

startingover;552638 wrote: Well, as oney is only diddy, a single will probably feel like a double to her.....
                  good point...har de har Oney!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

startingover;552638 wrote: Well, as oney is only diddy, a single will probably feel like a double to her.....
                    My stupid alcoholic brain was thinking of single and double vodkas. Had to go back and check what you were talking about.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

startingover;552633 wrote: See what I mean Oney? :H
                      explain please??????????????

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Storms have passed by and our home is still standing...

It can't be ONEY's Bday...she wanted her chart done and didn't ask me ????
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Its next week Evie.
                          Glad you are safe hun.

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Zenny :l:l:l:l for you...
                            i am so happy for your mum, I can really relate to the hell you've been through today.
                            And remaining sober too? Well even more :l:lto you

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

Get me your info and Robs too...if you want a compatibility chart...Prime word here being COMPAT .....LOL

Comment

Army thread 19 feb 09

I knew it would be OK...ZENNY...I just knew it !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X