Good Sunday Morning All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Sunday Morning All

Just went out to get the Sunday paper. It's already 77 degrees here and only 8 AM! But, I decided it wasn't too bad so I put on my shoes and went for a 20 minute walk. Boy was that a shock to the old system! I haven't willingly walked anywhere in years. It's strange what this program does to you - good but strange. Just finishing up my first week working on moderation - not where I want to be quite yet but still much much better than before I started MWO. This community has been so great and so welcoming - I'm not sure how I found y'all but I'm sure glad I did. Happy Sunday everyone and let's all try to stay cool!

Hugs,
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Good Sunday Morning All

Hot Weather

Trish, it is hot here too. It has been quite a summer in the US, wonder if our friends elsewhere have had similar weather. It makes getting exercise in quite a challenge. I much prefer it to be cool. Hang in there with moderation, it is sure not an easy thing to achieve. Sounds like your on your way.

Comment

Good Sunday Morning All

thank god i have been working out for years. i work out for l hour almost every day. if i had not - and then started this program - i would had died.
      i am completely in love with mwo. i really seems to be working for me.
      do you know where i can find the ALL ONE Powder?
      have a great day . gonna be l00 here in MN.

Comment

Good Sunday Morning All

Its just hot everwhere! In Phila it is now about 85 and we are headed into 95+ days through Friday. Its the humidity that kills me. I tried to go for a walk but it feels like someone is sitting on my chest. I have to go to the gym and workout indoors. It does make a difference with program. I had started this a while back, had success, got cocky, went on vacation, deleted my account and never returned. But I am am back and this time, for good.

I get the all in one on line at MWO store but I think that comapny has a website too - check the can. The web address may be listed.

Have a good day all.

Comment

Good Sunday Morning All

nomorewine wrote: Its just hot everwhere! In Phila it is now about 85 and we are headed into 95+ days through Friday. Its the humidity that kills me. I tried to go for a walk but it feels like someone is sitting on my chest. I have to go to the gym and workout indoors. It does make a difference with program. I had started this a while back, had success, got cocky, went on vacation, deleted my account and never returned. But I am am back and this time, for good.

I get the all in one on line at MWO store but I think that comapny has a website too - check the can. The web address may be listed.

Have a good day all.
          Welcome Back!
          Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
          Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
          Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
          : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
          "

Comment

Good Sunday Morning All

All-One

All-One can be gotten at the Vitamin Shoppe, on this site, at other vitamin/nutrition sites, etc. I have purchased mine at www.doctorstrust.com, where you can get a huge, 2+ month supply for a very reasonable price.

Re: exercise, I can't STAND the heat. I have a step aerobics platform that I keep under my sofa, and a video that I pop into the VCR. I must work hard to get myself motivated, but I can't use the heat as an excuse!! LOL!

Hugs:l and love:h
            Kathy

PS: NoMore, I was born just outside of Philly--have we had this discussion before??
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Good Sunday Morning All

Kathy -- I don't think we have -- we may have -- but I am not recalling it. Of course, my memory is suspect.

Comment

Working...
              X