You hear about Travis the crazy chimp ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why in the world would anyone have a wild animal as a pet ? He ended up mauling a friend of the owner.....who's in critical condition, and Travis was killed. It does'nt matter how much you think you've trained the chimp......he still has his wild nature ! Sad, just sad.......
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Could not agree more IAD. They are not status symbols as many wild animal owners tend to think. Idiots the lot of em and THEY should be put in cages!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I am gutted. I did post earlier on here about this poor animal. Watched a monkey with his head transplanted onto another monkey just yesterday. All to make us live longer. My heart bled for this poor chap. What made it worse is he ran to his cage to die. Now that is FUCKING SAD. He was lost. Now as for wild animals. I have one. A squirrel and she was lonely and was crying so I went to comfort her as she is so tame she cannot live in the wild. Just a minute ago actually and am off to bed soon. I hate humans. I saw dogs being skinned alive or dog like creatures just for fur. Made me really sick. Your kindness is appreciated.... join PETA.

Comment

Before I depart for the day; I shall tell you about my wild animal. And she is. Wigsy we call her. She attacked my ex partner. She crawled down his arm and launched at his face and then bit his hand. Do you know why? Cos they are instinctive and she picked up he had ill feeling towards me. I guess monkey was trying to tell the lady something and what did she do? She stabbed him. My Wigsy still lives, much to the disgust of my ex. However, he dare not fuck with her now.... Nature is very wise.....

Comment

"Losing Faith in Humanity, One Human at a Time"
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I agree with you IAD.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

IAD,

As bad as the women who get those little dogs only because they think it's so cute to carry them around in their purses. Just another accessory to them.
              AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

We can all learn from these 3 chimps.......I don't know what, but !! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD, I heard about this and it is so sad. Poor chimp was murdered because of an asshole human. It is a shame that so many humans suffer from such poor self esteem that the only way they can feel good about themselves is by having exotic pets, expensive toys, etc.

Go to your local animal shelter and adopt a mixed breed canine or feline. Feel good about yourself by saving a life.

Comment

Working...
                  X