egg mayonaise sandwiches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I have found the solution for alcoholism. It is EGG MAYONNAISE SANDWICHES. Now to make the perfect sandwich you must have fresh bread. Brown or white, no racism here. Butter or if you don't like butter - margerine, if you don't like margerine then baron. You must use FREE RANGE EGGS you must and mix it with Helmanns or a good mayonnaise, now the cure for alcoholism. CRESS. Yes, that simple thing CRESS. Do put some pepper on top, try to opt for black pepper not only does it add flavour it adds colour. Eat this sandwich when you have a craving and trust me. YOU WILL BE CURED OF ALCOHOLISM...... remember simple pleasures and you are already there.

egg mayonaise sandwiches

maddiva;552718 wrote: I have found the solution for alcoholism. It is EGG MAYONNAISE SANDWICHES. Now to make the perfect sandwich you must have fresh bread. Brown or white, no racism here. Butter or if you don't like butter - margerine, if you don't like margerine then baron. You must use FREE RANGE EGGS you must and mix it with Helmanns or a good mayonnaise, now the cure for alcoholism. CRESS. Yes, that simple thing CRESS. Do put some pepper on top, try to opt for black pepper not only does it add flavour it adds colour. Eat this sandwich when you have a craving and trust me. YOU WILL BE CURED OF ALCOHOLISM...... remember simple pleasures and you are already there.
    :H:H:H:H:H

Im going to give it a try, Maddiva, you are so funny! Brown or white bread, no racism! Rock on sister!

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I lurve eggy mayo sarnies!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

its neither...plain bread...lol!

Maddiva, I think you might have a carrear in writing an off the wall cook book with fly new buzzwords! What do you think?

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Yes, and now for the ultimate cure. One fresh piece of iceburg (It has to be iceburg) for the crispness. lettuce leaf. Now you tell me how good does that feel and taste? I am writing my own cure book. For alcoholism. See there was a point to my life.....

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

tell me. I was watching come dine with me yesterday and one of the girls said to put the lettuce in the freezer for a few mins, would you recommend that?

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I would defo buy the book by the way.

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I'm gonna do away with my cure book (The idiots guide to analyzing the shit out of everything!) after reading this thread. Now what came first....the chicken or the egg mayo butty......!!lol

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I just love come dine with me. Kind of got addicted. No I would not suggest that for the lettuce leaf and I think she put Rocket in the freezer. But this is the first recipe and no rocket included. Not sure it cures alcoholism......:H

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

yeh definitely Gia. I want to have some chickens. But foxes are rife and running riot where I live. Mind I could bring them in on a night!!! The chickens that is but also the foxes, I just love foxes. Yes tomorrow gladly I shall do you my 'cure the past' soup. which is very intricate and requires good copper pans.....

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I have never met a weasel. Are they not ferret like creatures. Already I want one. Me and my love of animals.... My ultimate would be the badger...... I only ever see them dead on the roadside. Such a shame. :upset:

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

are you watching this weeks come dine with me?

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

isnt that egg salad?
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

So Wonderful to hear Your Voice

Maddie, great idea,

we here in Canada call it Egg Salad sandwich, they are good good good. (I peronally love lettuce on my egg sandwiches, oddly enough i hate eggs except as egg salad sandwiches, must be the Mayo and spice). I agree, Can we have a new recipe tomorrow. . .

ta ta

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

maddiva....by any other name.....Egg Salad Sandwich ! IAD
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X