egg mayonaise sandwiches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Is "cress" watercress, they seemed to put that on every sandwich when I was in England.
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Egg Mayo Saamie -- it's the bomb. But like you say, it has to have Hellmans, no other will do!!

LOL you crack me up Maddiva:-)
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I am glad you all liked my suggestion for remaining sober. As for my heart drenched in wine, watercress is different to the cress I mean. The cress I mean is sold in little plastic boxes with mud on the bottom and the cress grow like grass. Lovely peppery taste. I think watercress on an egg mayonnaise sandwich/egg salad is not as nice. It is all down to personal preference, I guess. Some people like tomato ketcup on egg mayonnaise sandwiches, now to me that is sick.. How on earth can they ever recover.....????

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

mmmmmm

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I am trying this.

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Yeah. Tomatoe sauce or ketchup does not mix with an egg and mayo sandwich/sarnie. Furthermore, now i think of it, such a combination is evil, and can tamper with moral fabric.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Cress sound like alfalpha sprouts here in the US?
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I don't like egg sandwiches. I'm doomed!!!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I love egg salad sandwiches!! Oh yes I do!!

However, I have to add plain old yellow mustard to the Hellmanns. I like my egg salad a bit mustardy.

Still trying to understand the cress, though.

Sprouts?

Love,
                    Cindi

ps, in the summer my son and I love to eat mayo and tomato sandwiches. Home grown tomatos taste awesome!!
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Nope Cindi...they aren't our sprouts and I have never seen them myself.

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

No it is not that cress it is the smaller cress, the one resembling grass. It does look like alfalfa sprouts infact it may well be...... But it is not - not sure what the feck it is. It is grass or some sort of it. Yes, egg and grass sandwiches.... Today though it will be soup to cure the past. Using onions to make you cry, garlic to cleanse the blood, sweet potatoe cos all is sweet in the future, and butternut squash to squash all those bad feelings. Combine together in a saucepan and add chicken stock or vegetable stock for all those vegetarians. Cook together and then blend and the future looks promising cos it is all soup.. And my nephew is having southern fried chicken as he hates my soup.

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

The second looks like sprouts!

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Yep, sprouts!!! They would be absolutely delicious on egg salad. :-)

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

ah you clever person one too many. There it is in all it's glory. The bottom one. Now what the heck is it called. CRESS!!! I am so proud of you. You are like an on-line grocery. And it is only cheap 20p. Now not only is it the miraculous cure for alcoholism, it is cheap at half the price......

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I cooked my son Robert some soup recently and do you know what? He vomitted. I said Robert it is because it is good for you. He did not buy that and has never wanted my soup again. Honestly, I can cook. So if it is anything to go by. You cook the soup, eat it and if you vomit that means you will not want to drink. Yet another miraculous cure from Maddiva.

Comment

Working...
                                X