• Time
  • Show
Clear All

egg mayonaise sandwiches

YUUUUUUUUUKKKKK! Looks like baby sick!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Cymru are you insulting my soup???? Shame on you. Mind you the very thought of it makes Robert want to be sick....lol... Yes, I can see myself on 'this morning' talking to Fern about my miraculous cures for alcoholism. Vomit yourself into sobriety..... And I stand firmly by my soup with wooden spoon in hand and my apron on. Smiling for the cameras.....:H

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I want to share with you all a funny story about a Maddiva dinner party. One day a top policeman in London, who was a family friend, who had me and mine for dinner many times requested that I return the favour. I was being all technical and asked how they liked their beef done. He said my Wife likes it rare and I like it well done. So I was cooking, happy as a lark, with my wine in hand. Then dinner was served and my god it was horrendous, now I can cook, I promise you I can, but god knows what happened this day cos whilst he got a burnt bit of meat, his wife had roar meat with blood everywhere. To cope with the disaster, I got hideously drunk. Started going into one, and had to be carried to bed by the nanny. Yes, I was quite posh at the time. Needless to say they never wanted to come to dinner again. I can still see their faces. Just another day in the very maddiva world......

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I limers will give you the first copy signed by me. Also I shall give you a free sample of my soup as it seems to be getting some stick. Now what recipe can I do tomorrow. I know my mango and crab salad. Now that is my absolute masterpiece and too worthy of come dine with me. We should all go on that programme. But obviously not drink. Can you imagine it???

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I can hear the narrator 'they are all drunk!!!!'. I do think he is funny.... Indeed our recipe page would be for starters CHARDONNAY SERVED WITH A CRISP LETTUCE LEAF, THEN FOR MAIN IT WOULD BE A LOVELY CHATEAU NEUF DE PAPE, THEN FOLLOWED BY A GRAND MARNIER OR TIA MARIA FOR THOSE LESS ADVENTUROUS. NO - I AM KIDDING. IT WOULD BE EGG MAYONNAISE SANDWICHES WITH MY SOUP FOR STARTERS....

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Egg Salad....Olea!!!! Maybe this thread should be on the Recipe thread ! Ha! IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I think the cress is the stuff that grows on the back of my lovely CHIA PET...I will see if he is due for a hair cut....LOL
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

cymru;553030 wrote: I don't like egg sandwiches. I'm doomed!!!!
                  Maybe not DOOMED.... I think that Deviled Eggs would work ??? You gotta love them, right???? ...you darling Welsh DEVIL YOU .....LOL

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

dEVILLED EGGS?? wHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY?? ARE YOU SABOUTAGING MY COOK BOOK FOR SOBRIETY EVIE LOU? :H COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE BETTER THAN EGG MAYONNAISE, I DO WONDER....

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

IAD OFF ONTO THE RECIPE SITE TO SHARE MY ABSOLUTE WISDOM. THE KIDS HATE IT. THE EX HUSBAND HATES IT. ME I JUST THINK THEY AINT GOT A CLUE. DO NOT BE SARCASTIC.. SMARTY PANTS.... BY THE WAY I THINK YOU COULD BE MISSING THE POINT. I AM BEING JUST AWKWARD FOR THE SAKE OF IT AND HUMOUROUS ME THINKS AT LEAST. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Sorry Maddiva......did'nt know the problem...IAD
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I forgive you IAD cos you made me laugh buckets when you put that picture of yourself on the website. I am lighthearted. You be so.....

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

I.m not trying to mess up your book, my Dear. just knowing that CY is a Devil of a Chef...i thought maybe.... since he didn't like your recipe that maybe ......we could tempt him by adding a little more spice to it....LOL...Devil Eggs are stuffed eggs with mayo, pickle ,onions ,olives, mustard, hot sauce (what ever you like that is spicy) all smashed up with the hard boiled yolks and put back into the half's of the whites...

Comment

egg mayonaise sandwiches

Evie.Lou;553171 wrote: I think the cress is the stuff that grows on the back of my lovely CHIA PET...I will see if he is due for a hair cut....LOL
                              Chia seeds stablize the blood sugar and stop sugar cravings, working much like L-Glutamine, no kidding people do eat Chia.

Cha Cha Cha Chia :H
                              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X