Army Thread 20th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evie.Lou;553161 wrote: I am gonna post a short "meet your spirit guide class" so those of you will have a high level guide that you know and trust to watch over you at our next prayer meeting...We don't want you dialing the wrong channel (like Oney did)...I think she did very well...she is not so sure ??? I will also give a short set of instructions on PSYCHIC protection next time. Our Chapel is a very high vibrational place so I really have no worries of negative things happening there. Just want to give you another LIFE SKILL.Read over it and see if it makes sense to you.
    Evie, I look forward to this; will you PM to all of us or just post it? When is the next prayer meeting? Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Krigers, It is posted now under What we believe...take a look and PM me if you have any questions...next meeting is 2 weeks from wed. at 7pm EST. you are very welcome to join us.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thanks, Evie. I was at the meeting for Sean but got interrupted. Next time I will be at home where I have more privacy and quiet to be able to concentrate....I'll go look at your post.
        Does anyone know who are moderators are????
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Don't know krigers...any guess ???

Comment

Lol I had a really wierd dream about who the moderators were- RJ did a post and said she was going to reveal them the following day.

We were all waiting with baited breath-

She made a post in HUGE HUGE letters- there were 3 names I did not recognise and the fourth one said 'VLADDERS' NOT Vlad, 'VLADDERS'.

As I said it was a dream- I have no idea who they are

Comment

Hellooo guys!
              I have missed you today!
              Whats happening????
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Limey, Sun and Starty, Marbs and Evie,
                I have to go in for another ultrasound exam at the hosp next week. What happened last Fri, Limers....I was sober but I really don't remember anything much happening?!? Spill.

Comment

Are you worried Kriggy?
                  last friday was a nightmare on the boards!

Comment

Evie,
                    One of my spirit guides was described to me....she is dressed in early 1900's clothing (long dress, bustle, cute little hat) and her name is Melinda. She was with me as best friend in a past life...I keep seeing her dress as beige (that color won't leave my head). I haven't thought of Melinda in quite a while so I will make an effort to re-connect with her now. Thanks, Evie.

Comment

Glad you feel comforted kriger...they will be watching over you so....not to worry

Comment

Starty, No worries at all....I think the Dr wants to make sure things are better than last May when I had hyperplasia (not sure exactly what that is-pre cancer or some such thing). I know things are better....I have quit drinking, smoking and I feel my health improving every day! Thanks for being concerned about me....I am a healthy horse (I feel it deep in my heart).

Comment

I am so glad Kriggy, we have so much control over our health now we are looking after ourselves!

Comment

Hello-ski
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

You are SO right Starty. Remember the cigarette hangover??? I have no further reason to get up feeling any way but GOOD!!! Do you feel that way, Starty? I know you have had some fatigue lately...has that chlorophyll been helping???? (I think my spelling suffers a bit).

Comment

Hi Vlad,
                                What cha doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X