• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th February

Hi all. Ramsey is on 4+1 now oney.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

We have got used to it. Just turn the tele up and try to ignore them.

Comment

one2many;553577 wrote: I did, am bored stiff, roll on this day next week!
        cant wait!

Comment

Had a good chat with my sponser tnt. started step 1 and its great to have someone taking you through the book. I read the chaper and see one thing, but when its explained to me I see it in a completley different light, and it makes so much more sense. I can see myself in the book so much.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Gang
            Spending a couple more hours with my dog, then she goes back to the EX:upset:
            I am going to an AA meeting when I get back. It is damn freezing and windy out.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hey sea. Good to catch you. How did the meeting about the rent go?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

They have 5 days to make a decision as to whether or not they will give me any assistance. I have to pay it all back when I get back to work if they do help me out.
                Glad you started the Steps Cy. I am starting on Thursday night.

Comment

I thought you owned your house Sea?

Comment

Hellooooooooooo everyone, back from youth club and playing on a dancemat.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I do own my condo. I am trying to get assistance with the mortgage

Comment

Hey Vlad, Sea, and if you're still about Cy n wishy, I wandered off for a bit but am back now...
                        The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                        -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Hi TG, Vladders and Wishy and Oney and Cy and anyone else lurking out there

Comment

Hey, I meant tell you guys. UKSean called me. He left a voicemail. I need to call him back.

Comment

one2many;553590 wrote: How was youth club?
                              Pretty lame, we had one member turn up. :upset:
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Emylee got me the movie "Zodiac". I watched most of it last night. I think I will finish it after the meeting. Oney, I wish I could take you to the meeting with me. Have you started reading "A million little pieces" yet? I read it. It was very good. I am reading "Beautiful Boy" now. A father's journey through his son's addiction.

Comment

Working...
                                X